praba's v care hairfall treatment-chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sujakalyan, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi pvg,

One of the main reason for hair fall is stress, which can be brought down thro yoga.
    If you eat egg, make it a practice to eat atleast one everyday, as it has high protein content. Lion date syrup is also good as they put in their ad-prevents hair loss. Take some reliable ayurvedic practitioner's like kottakal contultation for hair loss. It will work out. Watch praba's programe every sunday mroning at 8.30 am in pothigai, she gives more useful tips.

2. pvganesh

pvganesh New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for you all's reply.Can you please any other Trichologists in chennai other than these giants?

Ganesh

3. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Hi guys,

I also had experienced severe hair fall over the last 1 year. And everytime i wash or comb my hair, or sit on the ground after a hair wash, i could see plenty of hairs fallen. This was making me nervous and i had been to a dermatologist / cosmetologist. She gave me minoxidil and lot of anti-androgen, harmone pills for controlling hair fall. It costed some 1200 bucks a month and i had to take it for another 6 months. I took it for a month or so, and then went to a siddha doctor for a second opinion. He suggested me to take a proper check and he wrote to a endrocrinologist, who finally took some tests and declared that no complications was there. He also told me that unnecessary drugging for cosmetological reasons like hair fall will have side effects in future. The major problem in metros is the kind of stress we undergo and the pollution due to which our hair lacks nutrition. If you would observe, the people who have pretty long and healthy hair do not care much about their hair at all. I would rather suggest doing yoga or some exercises, which has benefited me to a great extent. I hope these treatments help you guys recover from hair fall:.

(i) Soak fenugreek / methi seeds along with little kasakasa overnight, grind to a fine paste and then apply it on the scalp and hair, wash it with warm water and shampoo. Shikakai makes hair dull and vulnerable to breakage. Or use a conditioner even after using shikakai.
    (ii) Also, apply oil to hair regularly. Our Asian climatic conditions is so that we need to apply oil to enhance growth or avoid dryness / split ends. The hair oil can be prepared at home using the following herbs : Grind Hibiscus flowers (5 petalled ones) + Henna + Curry leaves + Karisalanganni leaves + adhimadhuram (a small piece) + Ponnanganni leaves + aloe vera + little neem leaves into a fine paste. Use a hand grinder to do the job rather than a mixie or a blender.
    Heat coconut oil and then switch off the gas, and then add this mixture little by little, as the oil would fume and come off the vessel if the gas is on. Then after the fuming subsides, again light the gas and then mix it till a fine aroma comes. Your herbal hair oil is ready for use.
    (iii) Do not use shampoos with SLS (sodium laureth sulphate). You can use a gentle herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair.
    (iv) the major reason for hair fall is lack of nutrition / stress / inadequate maintenance / lack of sleep. Most of the guys have hair fall due to the above reasons only. And since we have a metabolic phase of hair fall at one stage and hair growth in another stage, we may tend to experience more due to stress or lack of nutrition.
    (v) Also, we can do a Hair Spa in any of good parlours. Ensure that they have an ioniser to steam your hair. This also helps control hairfall to a very great extent.
    Do post me your replies after trying this.

4. alagudevi

alagudevi New IL'ite

Hello Mam,
    Am Alagu devi 25 years old from pudukkottai. I have seen your programs and ads. It's really usefull to me. I have a hairfall problem for 3 years. I couldn't find any solutions to stop my hairfall. My hair's getting much thinner and thinner day by day. Please guide me to stop my hairfall as soon as possible.

5. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

Hi Devi,
    In this thread they are discussing abt praba's hair treatment.
    If u have severe hair loss do check with the doc to check ur thyroid levels. maybe ur iron is low. but if everything is ok healthwise, try to follow some good routine which many have posted here. i used use the herbal hair oil posted by brb_va, but now after coming to usa i couldn't get all the herbs to make the oil, but now i try to soak hibiscus flower and curry leaves in coconut oil and apply this oil before bath.
    i also use only shikakai and rarely use shampoo and take mulitvitamins, this has been helping me, try home remedies first and good hair care routine.
    Priya

6. drbharathi

drbharathi New IL'ite

hi,
    i underwent treatment in Prabha's vcare trichology centre in pondicherry.
    She is not a doctor. she was a schol teacher n underwent some short course in trichology
    i had shed 12,000 bugs for nothing.
    sorry to say that she is a big robber.
    All those who underwent treatment with me r completely unsatisfied
    not even once she had diagnosed our condition
    they just dump us with some shikakai, unlabeled tablets n some homeo medicines

Pls dont even dare to visit V care

1 person likes this.
  7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Suja, Aishu and Dr.Bharathi for throwing light on this treatment method of V Care..........I once had the opportunity og seeing her programme in Gemini and thought should visit her this time when I come on vacation as the water here is so salty and for the last 12 years (yes, it is a long time) been having problems with hair fall and early greying.

Maybe the traditional method of applying warm oil and washing it off with a mild shampoo or shikakai powder is the best remedy.

Anyways thanks to all for their feedback..........

8. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Any reviews on praba's vcare skin clinic

Hi,

I have watched prabha's vcare skin clinic program in TV.I am planning to go for skin treatment(due to medication, my skin become dull and dusky).Any one undergone any skin treatment and how about the service and rates?

Regards
    Kirthi

9. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: Any reviews on praba's vcare skin clinic

As per TV programs, she is hair care expert, not sure if they will do this kind of beauty treatments.

10. mirzasanya

mirzasanya New IL'ite

HI iam from chennai , I know a lady who manufacture Hair oil which includes every herbal needed for hair really well ..I will try to get her contact number ,My relative tried that oil , the result was xlent it seems ..now i feel i shud hav tried that rather than using this shampoo and other stuff which was given to me by Dr Batra 's ,pl don go there, its all uploaded in system and thy ask u several questions and finally the system comes up with some code i guess .. thy jus giv u few homeo medi and some shampoo ... its waste ...take care...