1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Power Star!!! what is this?????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by npri, Feb 3, 2012.

1. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Not kamaraj, its Ramaraj!!!

2. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Thank you, ladies of this forum!!!

I'd been unaware of Power Star Srinivasan and Idea Star Sam Anderson these long years!

Thanks to you, I'm now hooked on to the works of these two stalwarts of the film industry

"En gnana kannai thiranthu vaithadharkku mikka nandri!"

4 people like this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

enna kodumai saravanan idu(what a pity!!!!!!) :rotfl

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

He pays the theatre owners for screening his films. It is not necessary that his movies should reach 100 days in box office to be declared a hit. Moreover power star`s films have very low collection in box office.

His latest avtar as gladiator and Srina(copy of Rana) can be viewed in google:bonk

5. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

There was a news that power star is acting as a villain in kamal`s viswaroopam.

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hey i am waiting to watch that film..now dont spoil it by revealing such gossips... :rant

7. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I was very surprised to know that power star has got a big fan club especially college students. When I asked one of them why she`s a fan she replied she likes his self confidence. Even though he has a paunch, bald head and is not so young the way he carries himself is good. His interviews are full of self confident and daring replies. I never viewed it from this side before. It seems he pays colleges and visits them. There are a lot of video clips of him visiting colleges. We pray he gets a good break soon.

8. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

There was a news item in The times of india-Santhanam is pairing up with power star for a comedy track in a movie!Now a days there is atleast one news about power star in the newspapers.

9. jennysrik

jennysrik Gold IL'ite

Hi beautiful ladies,

I have always enjoyed the threads in this section. Keep doing the awesome work and enlighten people like me :) The news is that this power star is acting in a movie directed by the famous director Bala. Don't know the movie name though. Also, look out for this guy's video in youtube, searching for power star neeya naana. This is a famous tamil talk show in which he is asked to talk. The anchor tries to pull his leg. Also, there is another fun comedy show called, 'Adhu idhu yedhu' in which poerstar and sam anderson participated. It is fun to watch too.