1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Potty Training For 2yr 7 Months... Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by kshema, Feb 6, 2017.

1. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

HI,..
    My baby boy is 2yrs 7 months, earlier he used to tell me or remove his pants himself and do su su or pot... Now a days he is doing both when hes playing without telling. I tried telling him very softly he is not getting what i am telling. Still he is not talking sentences. I dont know how to make him understand. He refuses to go to bathroom and cries a lot if i take him to toilet or bathroom. Please help me

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

When kids are so engaged in playing/whatever they are doing they forget about everything else.
    Based on their frequency, I used to ask them for every hour whether he need to go to bathroom. 99% he denies and says that he do not want to but i kept on reminding him at regular time intervals.
    First few days it would be tough...but soon they'll be used to this arrangement.

pumpkin01 likes this.
  3. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

I remember same problem with my DS while she bcame 2 and tht too wen v went for vacation.. and it was too difficult since i cudnt give more time for my kid to train her back .. and aftr 2 months igot my DS trained perfect again.
    It takes more patience ... Constantly ask,remind and even simply take kid to potty or bathroom.
    Does he have the toilet seat ? Make him comfortable by letting him carry any of his toy or some othr stuff in the beginning... gradually he will get used to it..