1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Postpartum weight loss management - All the new mommies are invited

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by SGBV, Feb 7, 2014.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

This thread is for all the new mommies, but it is also open for everyone else.

This weight gain during pregnancies and after deliveries make me go crazy at times.

I am 165CM in hight, and 60 kgs in weight during my marriage. I wasn't over weight, but not so slim either. I had a very beautiful shaped body then, and I became famous among my friends' circle just for my figure.

After my first child I gained 15-18 more kilos, and it took me nearly 1.5 yrs to shed those stubborn weights. But unfortunately not all of them. I then weighted 65-67 kgs, with almost a reasonable good shape, with no belly fat at all. But some stubborn muscle in the arms and chest/breasts.

With this second pregnancy, again I gained 17 kgs, and I hardly lost 5 kgs so far. Imagine my current body weight - it is 79 kgs.

I look huge...

I felt somewhat relaxed while exclusively BFing, and thought one day my weight will be managed with that. But now, with work started, I am supplementing formulas.

Not sure when to start regular exercise with machine. I've never committed to any weight loss challenge so far, though I run the machine, diet at times, and walk a bit.

With a tiny baby and an active toddler in hand, I find no time to attend classes, such as yoga or gym.
    Not sure dieting or gymming will be fine since I had a hard time recovering from this second c-section.

I always have low sugar and low cholesterol if that matters.

Pls ladies, join hands with me to run this mission successfully.

Regards
    S