Postnatal stress- urgently i need ur help..

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by Ooviya, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

After my delivery i am facing too mush of problems.. some of them are lack of sleep, angry,breathing problem and small skin problem . But finally all r comes under one roof, that is STRESS. Doctors told me this is common , after delivery due to care and feed baby day and night and lack of sleep only d reason.

Am planning to meet a lady psychiatrist. Because i felt am having imbalanced position now.Always having hyper tension and angry. i am worried lot about my situation now.

1.what can i do ?? what is d solution??

2. will u pls tell me , gud psychiatrist in chennai?

3.I choosed Dr.Aasha Dinesh- psychiatrist. Any body knows about her

4.Anybody faced d above like me??:drowning

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi, ooviya

every mother after her delivery till the child speaks and walks properly face such problems.dont u think u are blessed to have a wonderful child . ther are certain changes the mother has to undergo afterchild birth .i know its cost a lot of pain and stress to change ur routine but try things on ur own. sleep whenur kid is asleep. leave the household work and neatness stuff for few months. ur and babys health is much important than otherstuff. have ur meals on time and spend quality time with ur kid this automatically reduces ur anger.the more u look out for help from others the more anger and frustration comesout so try out only those thing which ur able to do. like giving oilmassage to ur baby, bathing, feeding .

(i use to talk a lot to my kid when he was just 15days old and continue doing all my work for him ) even u might had lots of dreams about ur baby just talk out to them when they are awake .i know i wont make sense to talk rubbish to born babies but this even helps to reduces stress and wavesout the feeling of lonliness.

just stop feeding ur everynow and them when they cry draw timing , between every 2 to4 hours feed is enough for babies..

all the very wishes for u and ur baby

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

You are correct to consult with the psychiatrist as post partum hormonal imbalances can become serious and most go to the doc too late not too early. Also of help can be your OB doc or an endocrinologist. A little medication can be really helpful if your body chemistry is out of whack. The hormonal changes that women undergo after delivery are quite huge.

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

u both r right... thank u so much for ur replies...