1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Posting After A Long Time

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rosylife, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

You want to have a kid with this person that you know you are going to divorce and you don't care if you get the custody or not?

This qualifies for most authentic hogwash I ran into.

Grab some professional help and save yourself.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    ano, Anusha2917, shravs3 and 3 others like this.
  2. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Exactly. No normal women would do this to her child. I am starting to think this post as troll. What more to say.

3. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Hi OP
    I think i understand why you want to have kids. We are born in a culture where we are given a checklist for ideal life and having kid is one of it.
    And even outside of the checklist a child is an extension of yourself, someone who takes a part of you in the furthers your legacy.

However also think from a child’s point of view. He or she will also want an ideal life-loving and doting parents, a mom and dad who love each other and provide for the kid financially. Will you and hubby be able to give this to the kid?

If yes then go for it but I also suggest to keep your marriage for the kids sake. Divorce may not be the only answer for all troubled relationships. There can be a middle way for both of you. If he does not want to divorce you then its a good sign. Looks like he wants a kid but not at this point. Do some research on what are the options if you decide for a kid now versus later. Have a discussion with him on it. Explain him on why you want a kid and why now?

If it doesn’t work out and you think you want to do it alone then my 2 cents- try getting a puppy and see how much work it is emotionally and financially. That will give you an idea if you can have a kid alone.

Regards
    Ramya

Anusha2917, Sandyr46 and Sunshine04 like this.
  4. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

Rosylife, you are "immature". Don't get pregnant. The kid will suffer because of you. No point in coming here n posting same thing to justify yourself despite all wonderful ladies giving you "sane" advice.
    I may sound rude here but I feel your husband is normal n you have driven him away with your immaturity. He should be probably better off without you.

Wakeup before it's too late. We all are educated and most of us working or even if stay at home moms... despite that, we all have issues with husbands & inlaws.

Normal women will try to get husband closer to her and make her marriage work and have kid.
    Normal women try to adjust (how much and till when to adjust is subject to individual tolerance).

I don't think anyone can help you out. You need to help yourself by taking the advice in right direction with professional help.

Best wishes.

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Getting a puppy is a great idea @rosylife .
    It really helps emotionally.
    Will keep you busy.

shama146 and Ramyarc like this.
  6. Vinamra

Vinamra New IL'ite

Bringing a child into the equation will only complicate things further ... just my two cents

7. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Loving the puppy idea though.....thats a fab thought ;)

Ramyarc likes this.
  8. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

If you are ok leaving the child with the father , what’s the point of having one ?????
    You definitely need a good counselor. If not for yourself, to prevent spoiling an innocent child’s life.

Anusha2917 and Sunshine04 like this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

You need to grow up.

Anusha2917 and shravs3 like this.
  10. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Do you think any normal man will be interested to marry an asexual woman. I doubt. If you want to marry again, find someone like that. But you already got one. He is OK with it. Think about a kid only if you want to continue in this marriage. If not , don't bring a kid into this mess.

Something is really wrong with your thinking, you need some professional help. It is not the way a mature person or adult think I believe.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    shravs3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.