1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Post your queries on Siddha Medicine

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by charuchitthra, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sivagowri

sivagowri New IL'ite

Hi Dr. CC,

i am Gowri from qatar. I need ur help to stop hair loss . Previously i had thick hair but i loss most of my hair. Please help me to stop hair loss and to grow thick hair.

Regards,
    Gowri

2. sivagowri

sivagowri New IL'ite

hi dr,
    i have severe hair falls. previously i had thick hair now it has become very thin. can u help me throw diet to stop hair falls and regrowth hair.

Thanks in advance
    Gowri

3. neeta06

neeta06 New IL'ite

Hello Dr,

I m Neeta, aged 30, Married with 3.6 yr old kid. I m suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since November 2000. Is there any treatment for this in Siddha?
    Please advice me, i got tired of taking alopathic medicines.

Also, recently my mother is diagnosed with Osteoporosis. she is having severe back pain. Kindly give your suggestions.

Thanks
    Neeta

4. Pushpamohan

Pushpamohan New IL'ite

Hello Dr,
    Can i ask you spme suggestions

5. manalimanoj

manalimanoj Silver IL'ite

hi Dr. charu
    my husband is having diabetis.he is having fasting 120-130. actually we r checking sugar level on meter at home on gluco meter which comes 100 sometimes below. but when the 3months index comes it is alaways 8. can u suggest some home remedies.

6. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

Can i get supplement energy powder in siddha because i feel tired, dizziness and think so i do not have enough energy in my body???
    There is possibility of increasing my memory power through siddha,Please could you tell me about that???

Madam, i am too interested in siddha.

7. lakshmi_ssri

lakshmi_ssri New IL'ite

Hi Dr. Charu,

Thanks for this noble service. I delivered my baby in 2011, and post which I have been facing a lot of stress and recently facing a lot of health issues.

1. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, have Vit D deficiency and for the past 10 days have a difficulty with breathing. I have occasionally a mild pain in the left side of my chest and left arm accompanied by shortness of breath. I did a ECG once and everything was fine. But my BP was high (150/130 once and lower readying later). It was normal later though. Can you advise me on this.

Thanks a lot
    Swarna

8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,

Because of lack of time, Dr. Charuchitra was unable to continue this thread. So this thread stands closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.