1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Post your queries on Siddha Medicine

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by charuchitthra, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Dear Samba,

U can very well take them in moderation.

Regards,
    CC

2. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hello Dr .Chaaru

I am suganthi from chennai , 27 yrs old have 2 yr old baby.I used to have cold offenly , and was talking antibiotice at those time ..in 2005 aug , I had tonsil operation , then also I use to have cold but after delivary I have developed wheezing ..in august 2008 I developed heavy wheezing which didn't allow me even to talk..then I visited alopathy doctor (Usually i dont prefer to go allopathy , do some home remedy , but this is the time wheezing was very heavy// no option) then he had prescribed medicine I had for 15 days ..but my period started to come 26 days gap (But usually it was 28 days , dnt know whether bcoz of tablet or something else ,but consiously noted in august only , after delivary I had regular period after one year only that is from january 2008 only) ..so i stopped taking tablet ...but still for past 3 months I am getting 26 days routine only..

So first I want to know is this routine changed bcoz of medicine which I taen for Wheezing ?bcoz we are planning for a baby by 2009 end ..

second Qs pls help me to control my wheezing which is mainly due to cold congestion and dust (I hope)

If i would able to control wheezing it will be a great help for me

Regs
    Suganthi

3. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Hello Dr. Charu,

I have scanned Bangalore thoroughly with a magnifier still I cud not get "PODUTALI"OIL which u had mentioned in response to my query but cud only notice snickers on the faces of the sales person, pondering whats wrong! Can u suggest something else??:hide:

4. charuchitthra

Hi Madhurao,

U can get that poduthalai (wrightia tinctoria)oil in bangalore. Its manufactured by SKM herbal pharamaceuticals. U can ask any herbal pharmacy r ayurvedic pharamacy to buy it for u . They ll be happy to do so. Iam herewith attaching a list of ayurvedic phrama dealers in Bangalaore. U can call them and ask them if they can bring it for u. Or else save all the trouble and get it from Chennai if some body can get it for u.
    IndiaPages.com

Regards,
    CC

5. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.

I am suffering from PCOS(poly cysts overies) for past 6 month and I heard that there is no permanent cure for it. I want to know its true or any permanent cure in siddha medicine.
    if yes pls refer me with medicine & where to get it in Irving,Tx and I am also in diet plan.
    please please help me out to get ride of it .

waiting for reply
    Thanks,
    Saras

6. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Thanks Dr. Charu, Will try at these places

7. charuchitthra

Hi Sugan,

U have not stated which tablets u took for ur whhezing. If it had contained steroids it might alter ur menstrual cycle. As longa s ur periods are coming regularly eevry month with normal flow u dont ve to bother about the gap as it may change due to any number of reasons from gaining weight to change in environment weather diet habits. So u can go ahead and plan ur secodn pregnancy in 2009 wihtotu a worry.

Its good that u ahve found out that ur wheezings r triggered by dust. Always do minimal dusting and cleaning with mask over ur face and windows and doors all open. Its better if u can hire a maid r ask ur hubby to do it. U might also consider the option of using a vaccuam cleaner in suction mode only.

Add lot of black pepper in ur cooking instead of chillies. Also see if any of the food triggers ur wheezing too. U can maintain a food n drink diary and also note down the number of wheeze atacks for 3 months and see whether there s a connection between food n wheezing . Also drinking warm water always ll help. Brushing ur teeth at night and gargling with salt water should help. Always have dinner at around 7 30. Late dinners can also trigger wheezing. Do steam inhalation with menthol produtcs every fifteen days to clear ur nasal passages. Siddha has excellent cure n control medicines for ur wheezing. See a siddha doctor in person so they can give u prescription to medicines and u can eeffectively control ur symptoms. I cant give out prescriptions without seeing u in person. its unethical.

All the best for ur conception.
    Regards,
    CC

8. charuchitthra

Hi Sarasthara,

PCOs have become a common problem with women nowadays. It doesnt have permanent cure. But u can very well regulate ur cycle n control the cysts and get pregnant with the help of siddha medicine. I would suggest u go for both allopathy n siddha as it would be more efefctive in regulating periods r conception. I dont think ayurveda r siddha medicines are available in Texas. U can ask someone coming from India to bring them for you. All the best with conception.

Regards,
    CC

9. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.Charu,

Thanks for replying, can you precribe medicine for me so I ll arrange it from India.
    once again thanks for your concern.

regards,
    Saras:)

10. anumanoj

anumanoj New IL'ite

Thank you Doc for the advice. Will follow it and get back to you after getting arugampul powder ( is it wheat grass? ) PLs correct me if iam wrong.

Thanks
    anu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.