Post-Pregnancy Weight Management

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by Nila, Aug 6, 2006.

1. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Re: Getting back in shape post pregnancy!

Yes, me too blessed with baby girl in Aug-10. Weight is not a problem. Belly got lot of strech marks. For strech marks- Applying body cream to moisturise it and reduce marks, Drink lot of water to avoid de-hyderation and heard using alovera gel will work best to reduce marks.

2. srividhyabadhri

srividhyabadhri New IL'ite

hi everybody my name is srividhya last month only i join IL . i am in qatar i have a ten months old baby . after my delivary i asked doctor how to reduce tummy .she said belt is not peremenent cure . doctor given some excises it helps for me to reduce tummy and also talkdite , walk daily:thumbsup

3. DhayaShankari

DhayaShankari Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

i delivered a baby boy 2 months back. i did not tie any belt since. my tummy has become very loose and saggy with lot of strech marks too. i have put weight especially on my tighs, hand and back. Can anyone plz let me know how to reduce this weight.

4. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    After delivery I lost most of my weight. Later I started nursing, I put on so much weight. I am trying to lose weight while nursing. Can anyone tell me how to do that?. It's so depressing that I ahve put on so much weight.

Thanks
    Rums

5. ramtulasi

ramtulasi New IL'ite

reduse weight

hai friends i had c-setion in the month of july and my tommy has became little big i want to reduse it and weigt also, baby is under my feeding only

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: reduse weight

Hi Ramtulasi...
    congradulations on your delivery...its just 5 months since your C-section...i too had a C-section and till now have not come back to my original weight...not trying out any diet since DD is BF...so relax,do normal abdominal crunches in case you are comfortable doing it and hold on even if you weight is not getting reduced...weights keep changing till you BF...so keep doing normal exercises and yoga...in case at any point you feel discomfort,pain,please stop for few days and then continue as you have undergone a C-section...also please dont follow crash diet as it might reduce your milk supply
    for more information,refer the Post Pregnancy forums for more details on diet ,exercises and many more

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/post-pregnancy/78639-post-pregnancy-weight-management.html

Take CAre

7. ramtulasi

ramtulasi New IL'ite

weight loss

hai
    friends before my pregnancy my weight was 58 then i put on to 68 after my delivery in the month of july 2010 my weight was 55, suddenly after 3months my weight started increasing now my weight is 65, and THE BABY IS UNDER MY FEEDING, I AM PLANNING TO TAKE AURVEDIC MEDISAN FOR MY PROBLEM FROM KOTTAKAL AURVADA THIS IS FROM KERALA, I HAVE DOUBT THAT IF I TAKE THIS MEDISAN FOR MY PROBLEM IS THIS WILL EFFECT THE BABY AS SHE IS UNDER MY FEEDING PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR MY PROBLEM, I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL, ASI SHOULD GET BACK TO MY FIRST WEIGHT 55 AN DTO FIT TO MY OLD CLOTHES
    THANK U
    TULASI

8. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: weight loss

Tulasi,
    As long as your feed your LO, dont try any weightloss products or medicines. Better to stay away. Once you stop feeding probably you can start dieting and excersising.

9. ramtulasi

ramtulasi New IL'ite

weight loss

hai
    friends before my pregnancy my weight was 58 then i put on to 68 after my delivery in the month of july 2010 my weight was 55, suddenly after 3months my weight started increasing now my weight is 65, and THE BABY IS UNDER MY FEEDING, I AM PLANNING TO TAKE AURVEDIC MEDISAN FOR MY PROBLEM FROM KOTTAKAL AURVADA THIS IS FROM KERALA, I HAVE DOUBT THAT IF I TAKE THIS MEDISAN FOR MY PROBLEM IS THIS WILL EFFECT THE BABY AS SHE IS UNDER MY FEEDING PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR MY PROBLEM, I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL, AS I SHOULD GET BACK TO MY FIRST WEIGHT 55 AN DTO FIT TO MY OLD CLOTHES
    THANK U
    TULASI

10. anuuuu

anuuuu New IL'ite

:idea:welcome hi friends i am new to this site so please give me suggestions to reduce the wt &DIET CHARTChillout! &GIVEN BIRTH TO 3 MONTHS BABY &MY WT IS 86 &HT 5'6''