Post delivery Massage lady needed

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by parasmanic, Oct 12, 2009.

1. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

hi zeenat and parul,

i wud like to know how long the massage lasts for both the mother and baby
    my massage lady does only for 20 mins for both me and baby and she says she uses pressure points so too much massage should not be done
    as anyone heard about this. i m paying 2000 to her. pls let me know as i want to change her since her time is too less

2. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi arinuw,
    all i can say about ur massage lady is that she is fooling you. there is nothing called as "pressure points" for any post delivery massage. my massage lady used to massage my dd for 30mins and me 45mins. its done to remove all the air which is trapped in the pores of the mother during the delivery course. if not removed one tends to look blowted inspite of being under normal weighing scale. and for the baby there are many many reasons. for my baby i asked the massage lady to do massage for 1yr. for my post delivery massage i paid 1500 for both of us and afterwards i paid 500 only for my dd. this lady may not be a professional one thats why she finishes so fast. you tell her that you want a proper massage not a accupressure treatment. does she tie your tummy after the massage????
    please be careful she might be fooling you just for the money. im sorry for being so straight forward, but i also dont want you to get fooled.

3. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

thanks zeenat for replying. no problem u can be straight forward. she does tie me with a saree. and she was referred to me by my cousin who had caesarian and she used to tie her also with a saree.
    my cousin told me that normally here no massagelady touches ur stomach if ur a caesarian but she used to massage her and also tie her.
    how many months did u do and did it help to reduce ur tummy.

4. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arunw,

I can give u a list of massage ladies name n tel nos. along with charges as told to me, unfortunately my location is a drawback n haven't been able to finalise yet............. u can get in touch with them if u need ............
    1. Rani Reddy - 0501470213 (800 aed both mom n baby)
    2. Aneesa - 0508746184 (1500 both mom n baby)
    3. Padma - 0502947112 (1500 both mom n baby)
    4. Rita - 0502803620 (2000 both mom n baby)
    5. Shanti - 0502803620 (1500 both mom n baby)

chk with them how much it is for just the baby coz it varies.

Regards,

Sonu

5. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi arinuw,
    i did my massage for 40days. yep it does help but keep ur tummy tied whole day. also put cotton in your ears to avoid the enterance of air. the main aim of the massage is to remove the trapped air from your body. the tummy massage is done to remove trapped air from the utherus. always remember it took 9 months for the tummy to expand so the contraction process will also be slow. the utherus needs time to come back to the original size. meanwhile you should take care not to give it a chance to grow more or expand more. tie it up, aviod frizzy drinks. aviod food stuffs which tend to accumulate gas in your system.
    in my family and friends, there were many c-section cases but none of them did massage as massage may be a hinderance in healing of the utherus which was cut open. but yes massage can be done after some months.

6. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi sonu,
    howz you doing????....when is your due date? these massage ladies will come if you try to arrange a pick and drop. i know very well, location ki bahut problem hoti hai....and these ladies see their commuting conveniece not our problem. hope you get one very soon. take care bye. need any help let me know.

7. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

thanks sonu and zeenat for replying and for giving so many contacts for massage ladies.

8. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Zeenat,

I dont know how to arrange for transport for them. I think after paying what they want it shud be their headache..............also if i arrange it then there is any issue with the person getting them n picking them then i have more issues then feeling relaxed...........paying is not the problem but arranging shud b their baby............mostly they stay in sharing accomodation in villas n they surely know of men who do such kind of car lift jobs......its just that they want to show its a big issue n extract more cash.

I have left all on God ...........kehte hain nah Jo hoga dekha jayega........if there is somehting that will work out for me then it will............faltu ka tension lekar kuch nahin hota.......

Ohh n yes my due date is new yrs eve or 1/1/2010............so countdown has begun!!

Pray for me...that is all me n my baby need........I hope all goes well.

Hi Arunw,

U r most welcome...........these were ppl i got in touch with so just forwarded the info. Anything else if i get to know will post it mayb someone else will benefit :)

Warm Regards,
    Sonu

9. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

has anyone tried these ladies which sonu has mentioned. i know zeenat had aneesa and i did call her but she is not free till end of december. i m not sure about the others. if anyone has pls let me know. its always better to get someones references

10. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

no news from other ladies. no one has tried any of these ladies