Post / After delivery massage and bath - Mom and baby

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by musicsm, Sep 4, 2014.

1. musicsm

musicsm New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I'm due with my second baby in December 2014. I'm looking out for a good massage lady who will massage me and bath me & baby professionally ( preferably ayurveda style or kerala style with herbal water ) and also wash baby clothes. We stay opposite Almulla plaza in Dubai.

I'm looking for someone with good review and sincere service. If any of you have good experience with someone and can refer to someone who is really good, will be of great help.

Please also reply with how your experience was, their number and their rate.

Read a lot of ILs here and most of them are old numbers and switched off now. If any of the mothers who recently delivered, could reply, would be good to hear from you.

Thanks ladies :)

2. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

Hey! congratulations!

I was wondering why you need someone to bathe you and the baby? Surely as second child you would be able to do that your self - and honestly I would be most comfortable bathing my baby myself leave alone getting a totally stranger to do that!

And also for the baby massage if you need to learn how to massage a baby I will very happy to come over and show you. after all its the mothers touch that is most soothing to a new born!

3. Divine

Divine New IL'ite

Hi!
    I know this is a really old thread but thought I must share my contact. Her name is Bhanu. She is an excellent masseuse for mother and baby post natal. She has 30 years of experience massaging in the UAE. I personally have experienced weight loss with her massage post delivery. Her Saree tying technique helped reduce my stomach and regain muscle.
    Bhanu also has excellent herbal tips for mother and child which I've benefited well at a time when my newborn was suffering colic.

I highly recommend her. Please call her for bookings. 0505889230.

Her charges are in line with the market and depending on distance, she may charge extra for transport. She has covered DIP, Ghusais, Midriff,Warqa, Al Twar, Sharjah, Karama, Bur Dubai etc.