1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

poraali movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Subhaganesh, Dec 3, 2011.

1. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Yeah..Yeah..He change the Original as his way and gives us head ache

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

moochu mutta dialogue pesuran pa...appa pola pilai(dad like son)

3. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Dialogue mattuma...He is making music with mouth and singing..

Did you see osthi special program on sun tv....

Aiyo..seeing that i got fever..still Im in fever

4. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

ha ha ha..ya i saw..my sister told it is very funny then i watched it here..my god can't bear their "attagasam"...
    yaravathu avangala jail la poda maatangala:spin:spin

5. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Oh oh...so i should warn my husband and his friends(as they take him) to not to go for the movie

6. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Subha i too liked poraali's 1st half was good later was boring the flash back and the climax fight was lengthy.

7. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

aama latha...first half was very nice and comedy..second half sema kadi

8. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

Although, after marriage, we did watch many movies, this was the most pleasant one.
    Engeyum Kathal (Woodlands)
    Deivathirumagal (Rohini)
    Engeyum Eppothum (Rohini)
    7aam Arivu (Rohini)
    Avan Ivan (Devi)
    Mayakkam Enna (Woodlands)
    and finally
    Poraali (INOX)

We did have dilemma between Osthi( just for Cute Pondatti song) and Poraali. But Poraali was a clear winner just because of the combination of Sasikumar and Samudrakani. I did not watch Subramanyapuram just because it had tragic climax, but really enjoyed Nadodigal and Eesan a lot. In Nadodigal, you see the story, from the perspective of friends helping for a marriage, in a little exaggerated way and Eesan you get to know the Villan, Villan's family, Villan's love, Climax and then flashback of Hero (the opposite happens in other movies). So that was good. The most frequent song I listen in my Mp3 is Jilla Vittu (again "Sugatha vikkara ponnukum Manasu irukkuthu paruyya") and Meyyana Inbam and Sugavaasi. So with all this lets jump into Poraali..

When we sat in the movie, we saw Sasikumar and Naresh escaping from Kerala to Chennai. Sasikumar sir, there is nothing wrong in adding a title song with a kuthu song, but you cannot expect shirt pulling dance will get clicked just because lungi pulling dance with Jilla Vittu got clicked excellently. And sir, dance is not your cup of Chaya.. Let's leave that to so many other talented dancers. The song situation resembles (yakka yakka song from Nadodigal) and dance resembles (Jilla Vittu from Eesan).. so happily they reach Chennai to the complex where Kanja Karuppu lives.
    This housing complex has really complex families and Bachelors in it. The beauty is, you get to remember everyone of them even after two days past watching the movie. First of all, it is family of Badava Gopi, who is accompanied by arrogant wife who always looks for reason to fight with him. The first scene introducing them itself was funny and theatre had a whole laugh. There is a drunkard bachelor who keeps kissing Badava Gopi and many other males. He is always in Booze but behaves well. Then there is the house owner, Professor Gnanasambandam, who keeps telling I am the person who will take decision with wife and his daughter has an eye for Sasikumar. His son sits at home with no job and adds irritation to his dad. Then there is Swathi, living with her grandmom angel and little younger sister (the cute sister of Janani in Avan Ivan).
    For a minute I thought, Sasikumar is going to rekindle Visu sirs movies, trying to improvise each family in the apartment complex. But no. He is out there to change so many lives beyond that. They work just near Chromepet, which I know very well. So enjoyed it.

9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

subha

kindly send me the website id to my inbox