poojas for childrens health

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 18, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I want to know if there any poojas that can be performed for children's health just the way we can perform garbharakshambika pooja for safe and healthy delivery and baby.

Reason is I preformed garbharakshambika pooja while pregnant.. things went well... But ever since my daughter turned 1 year old she is sick EVERY month with fever, ear infection, UTI , vomittings, EVERY MONTH. we are going through doctors and they say it is normal for kids which I do not believe considering I have 10 cousins who group up all before me and none of them got sick this often (even one premature too).

Please help

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Doesn't anyone have any replies?

3. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

Hi you got any info on which pooja to do.
    As im also in same boat

4. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know about any such poojas, but i think its a part of growing up. Even my DD used to get sick every other month after she completed one year and her pediatrician said that kids get 12 different types of viruses in an year and its a very normal part of their growing up. I was also very concerned like you, because every other month, she used to get either fever, or cold or cough or diarrhoea or vomitings. She was even admitted once in hospital for high fever. But once she crossed the 2nd year mark, she became a healthy child (touchwood); though colds and coughs are common due to weather changes. She is 3.5 years old now and as far as i remember, she got fever twice after her 2nd birthday and our visits to doctor have reduced.

Make sure to give her healthy home made food, lots of fruits and vegetables. Also make sure she gets enough sleep. I understand that its difficult for a mother to see her child getting sick often, but lets just hope that it is a phase and it will pass very soon.

5. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

Hi..
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    From 2nd year till now(he is 3 years old) my child is suffering from frequent cold, cough and fever..
    He has got adenoids (nose tonsils) and tonsils.
    3 weeks back we got his operation done for adenoids as he was having flu every other day.
    Now doctor is saying that his tonsils are also big.
    I don't know which God will help me.

If he gets cold, cough and fever then his food intake will totally stop.
    He is not eating from 1 week.
    He is a very fussy eater.

6. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bharti,

Very sad to hear about your son's health. Let us hope that one of the ILites can let us know about any pooja to improve health of children.

7. runnerup

runnerup New IL'ite

I noticed that children nowadays are getting easily sick, with frequent viral infections compared to us in our days. Maybe its too much of staying at home, focused on TV and gadgets and not being exposed to the outside world much, eg playing in the playground etc.

8. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

There are lot of natural remedies to improve immune system like organic honey, celery. Make smoothi with spinach or carrot, any berries with mango or pineapple or apple and give your daughter everyday. Its good for everyone. You can add chia seeds, flexseeds one spoon each. Google for more natural remedies. In daycare mostly all kids get sick but eventually they become immune.

9. BhartiVihaan

BhartiVihaan New IL'ite

Im planning to go for homeo..Please pray for my son.

10. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Hi, I think go see the doc get all test done do the blood work that will help a lot if kid is lacking in any vitamin..do the medication then stick to homeo n then do the the natural home remedies..