1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PONNIYIN SELVAN - IV Chapter 25

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 7, 2013.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

This is the English Translation of Kalki’s Ponniyin Selvan, which has been nationalized by the Government of Tamilnadu and hence is in public domain.

The copyright for this translation however rests exclusively with the author, Varalotti Rengasamy. No part of this work shall be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise dealt with in any form whatsoever except with the express written permission of the author. Quoting parts of the work for the purpose of literary criticism or comments, with due credits to the author is however permissible. The author morally asserts his copyright.

PONNIYIN SELVAN PART IV

THE CROWN

‘Chapter 25 – The Chief Minister’s Fault

Original Author: Kalki
    Translation: Varalotti Rengasamy
    Editing Support: knot2share

© Varalotti Rengasamy aka R.Sridharan,MADURAI

Similar Threads
    1. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. gayababu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The conversation between Kunthavai and the CM clears so many things and K's love for her father and her brother is so evident. Beautiful episode sridhar sir.

Akila

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

OMG.... what a turn of events...

Poor Emperor I pity him... my heart goes out to him.. I can understand the fault of the minister...

Sri... cant wait for the next episode now.. Mandaiya pichukalambola irrukku.... Do post the same soon dear....

Great going....

4. cvvamsi

cvvamsi Bronze IL'ite

One of the Best Episodes of Ponniyin Selvan. Many questions answered. Still many questions left to be answered though. Great Narration Sridhar. By the way who is the other child Mandhakini gave birth to? You will always leave me confused at the end of evry episode. :)

5. varalotti

thanks, Akila. And this scene brings out so many things as can be seen from the next chapter as well.
    Stay tuned, Akila
    sridhar

6. varalotti

thanks, dear, for coming in. Yes, as it is said "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." Here the heart too is uneasy.
    Your wait for the next chapter has ended. My editor has been so co-operative that she finished the editing in a day and in a few minutes from now you'll have Chapter 26 on line.
    thanks for coming in.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks, Vamsi. And from now on every episode will be better than the other. Retain all the questions in your mind. Kalki will answer them in the end. That's for sure.
    regards,
    sridhar

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Yes, this certainly is one of the more interesting episodes where some of the secrets are revealed to us. Not much though! I am too greedy, this is not enough for me. Also, because it was quite clear that the Mandakini Devi was the emperor's first love and she did not die and she saved Arulmozhivarman from drowning. We also know that Nandini is related to her and the royal family. Exactly how is something we don't know nor do they know...yet to be revealed! I think this is the first time it has been told to us that the mute queen gave birth to 'twins'...Now...ahaaa..twins=PS and Nandini??!! I can't wait to know!

L, Kamla