1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PONNIYIN SELVAN - IV Chapter 23

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 24, 2013.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

This is the English Translation of Kalki’s Ponniyin Selvan, which has been nationalized by the Government of Tamilnadu and hence is in public domain.

The copyright for this translation however rests exclusively with the author, Varalotti Rengasamy. No part of this work shall be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise dealt with in any form whatsoever except with the express written permission of the author. Quoting parts of the work for the purpose of literary criticism or comments, with due credits to the author is however permissible. The author morally asserts his copyright.

PONNIYIN SELVAN PART IV

THE CROWN

Chapter 23 Can a Dumb Woman Speak?

Original Author: Kalki
    Translation: Varalotti Rengasamy
    Editing Support: knot2share

© Varalotti Rengasamy aka R.Sridharan,MADURAI

Similar Threads
    1. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. gayababu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

wow..... Superbb Sri... It was a brilliant master stroke... I loved the conversation between PK and chief minister... Simply awed... that does not express what I actually feel.. As you know my vocabulary is very weak... ;-)

Azhwarkkadian has his own plans in his sleeve.... After a long time having the darshan of the princess again.... I just love her.... want to read more about her now... what happened to our hero VT and the prince?

Honestly Sri.... please make this as a book... It would be your masterpiece... You can mark my words... The translation is soooooooooooooooooooooooo goood that feel like seeing a movie..... May you be blessed dear and my dream of holding PS in my hand come true fast. :-D

3. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Prinicess and vanathi meeting Poonkuzhali!! this has got to be interesting! and also I have the same question as poonkuzhali, why did the chief minister wanted to bring the mute queen here? will wait for answers in the coming episodes. Enjoyed reading this episode sir :)

Akila

4. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Wow !!! what an episode !!!

I think the chief minister is doing all this by purpose... may be he really wanted punkuzhali to come to his palace .. and he did this drama... thats what my mind is telling me...

lets wait and watch..

5. cvvamsi

cvvamsi Bronze IL'ite

Great Episode Sridhar. I was simply amazed at the conversation between Poonkuzhali and the Chief Minister? What is the reason for bringing the Mute queen to Thanjavur?

6. varalotti

Dears,
    I tried to post the next chapter in PS this morning. But can't do any editing now. I have written to the Admin People. I can't post anything till something is done on this.
    regards
    sridhar

7. varalotti

thanks dear for another wow and superb. Actually that belongs to Kalki. In fact the conversation was so natural and so powerful that it was a cake-walk to render it in English.

You will know more about the Princess in the Chapter 25.

Honestly dear I too want it to be made as a book. Five volumes. And people would love it. I am looking for a publisher. Or else I'd publish it myself. Let's see. I know you started the publishing rage in me with ALS. It continues till today.
    thanks for coming in.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

That's a pertinent question, Akila. You'll know the answer soon. Probably tomorrow.
    thanks for the kind words, Akila.
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Thanks Charu. Well that's another dimension to the story. the story will take a different dimension tomorrow when I post the next episode.

BTW I didn't see you in 24th episode? Hope everything is fine at your end.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Vamsi. The conversation is one of the brilliant master strokes of Kalki. You'll know about the reason soon. Thanks for joining us.
    regards,
    sridhar