1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PONNIYIN SELVAN III -Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, May 23, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Similar Threads
    1. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. gayababu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

very good episode Sridhar !!! What is this? Nandini now has new plans for Aditya karikalan.. to get him married to vanathi and make him the emporer... she always wanted to be the queen right.. how many versions of story will she create??

waiting for more ...

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

I am amazed the way Nandini's brain works..... Her character is more and more intruiguing.... What a scheming lady but still I admire her or rather the way her character is shaping up... quite interesting....

Now the wait starts...gruelling it is?

BTW: Sridhar i have a doubt... Are you reading all our feed backs as there is no response from your end. I think I should stop responding to your blogs from now on as whenever I comment you take your own sweet loooooooooong time in replying back :-( :p

4. varalotti

Thanks, Charu. Now Nandini does not want Karikalan to marry Vanathi. As you know Vanathi is the Kodumbalur Princess. Nandini wants Karikalan to marry Sambuvaraiyar's daughter Manimekalai. That's a master move because Sambuvaraiyar is the main man in the opposition camp and when Karikalan becomes his son-in-law, Madhuranthakan can be easily made the king. And to please Sambuvaraiyar Kariikalan will be given half the Kingdom. But that makes some great knots in the story which the author will untie only towards the end.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

That's right. It's easy to create a character like Kunthavai or Arulmozhivarman. But only the genius of Kalki can create a Nandini. As the story unfolds the character will gain more and more strength. And at the end she'll reveal the greatest of mysteries.
    Lalitha, I promise, swear and declare that I do read your fb. But I apologize for the delay in replying to them. The reply-response time was earlier four days and has now slipped to 8 days. I have to translate PS, write The Abode of Love, post DP classes in fb and then spend time for my book, apart from my DP classes and other activities. And added to that I have a job to do as well. Right now I see to it that I don't exceed the 8-day gap.
    Well, I should have given more importance to replying your fbs. But then posting of PS or The Abode of Delay will be delayed. And that would be a greater problem.
    Or else I should hurry up with the replies. And write something mechanically to every person who wrote an fb. That would be even more disastrous. Replying to your fb is a sacred task for me and it requires a lot of free time. I am as much creative while replying to your fb as I am while writing the original blog.
    And if you guys stop posting fbs, then I may have to just stop writing. And that's the end for me. For I can't think of a life without writing; nor can I think of my writing without fbs.
    love,
    sridhar

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

idhu dhan nally paiyanukku azhagu... immediate response... appappo ippadi oru gundu thooki podanum to get some action....LOL

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction nu prove panitell :-D Lol... I like it Sridhar....

Dunno worry how can we stop giving FB's to your wonderful writings... the loss will be ours only...

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar
    Parthibendran and Nandini both of them are smart enough in they talks..haha

Enjoyed reading this episode.

8. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nandhini seems to be a very complex lay with a shrewed brain.... !! Parthebendran is fully in her clutches, i pity him for the day he will wake up from his trance to realize her true self. I wonder if the own hooting is a signal for something.....

Akila

9. varalotti

thanks for accepting me as nalla payan. Now that The Abode of Love is over I am relatively free and will be prompt hereafter.
    But gundu thooki podum pothu konjam jaagrathaiya podanum. size konjam overaa poyiduthunna bathil poda aale irukkaathu madam.

thanks for the assurance on fbs. They are my lifeline.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear EQ,
    thanks. You have just seen a fraction of them. A lot more remains to be seen.
    sridhar