Poll - which is the best Indian team effort of 2008?

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by Vgvnr, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Vgvnr

Vgvnr New IL'ite

POLL YOUR VOTES - WHICH IS THE BEST INDIAN TEAM EFFORT OF 2008?

A) The team of scientists at ISRO who successfully launched India's Mission to Moon , the Chandrayaan, on which China is too envious about.

B) The NSG commandos whose 'courage under fire' act salvaged some pride during the siege of Mumbai, which otherwise would turned out to be a disaster for a Nation, which boasts itself on the threshold of becoming a super power.

C) The Mumbai Police Force which displayed guts with heavy casualties on its side and fight the heavily armed terrorists with withered, outdated weaponry to catch the big fish, a blood thirsty terrorist, alive - an unprecedented feat in the history of major terrorist attacks.

D) The Indian Cricket team on its series of victories over the 'Mighty Australians' matching aggression with aggression.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008

2. Chitra29

Chitra29 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI
    THE BEST INDIAN TEAM EFFORT OF 2008 is the scientists who successfully landed chandrayan on the moon .
    chitra

3. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

As per me its B & C both....we Indians have always proved ourselves in other lines like A & C but in conditions mentioned in B & C with the extent of violence and terrorism handled and faced by us..we have indeed come out and handled it very bravely...and the forces have really proved their existence...

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

I would like to vote for : A) The team of scientists at ISRO who successfully launched India's Mission to Moon , the Chandrayaan, on which China is too envious about.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Vgvnr,
    Nice poll yaar..:thumbsup
    eventhough all of those you had mentioned worthmentioning..
    Mine is for B and C...during the time of crisis..the bravery of our police force and the commandos..

sriniketan

6. regi_sr

regi_sr New IL'ite

My vote is for both B & C
    I salute them

7. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai.

Excellent poll. A to D are the best Indian team effort. But worth mentioning is C.

A is a pre determined effort. B & C are sudden & bravery acts and D is also a nice moment and it took lot of practice and pre-planning.

So to me C is the best effort and the whole world saluted our police force for their courage effort.

Andal

8. kaverivenkat

kaverivenkat Bronze IL'ite

Dear Membver,

B is the best Indian team in the year 2008.

kaverivenkat

9. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

I would like to vote for B.

10. jaymg

jaymg Gold IL'ite

B) The NSG commandos whose 'courage under fire' act salvaged some pride during the siege of Mumbai, which otherwise would turned out to be a disaster for a Nation, which boasts itself on the threshold of becoming a super power.

C) The Mumbai Police Force which displayed guts with heavy casualties on its side and fight the heavily armed terrorists with withered, outdated weaponry to catch the big fish, a blood thirsty terrorist, alive - an unprecedented feat in the history of major terrorist attacks.

These 2 categories get my vote.