1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pm Modi A Pick Pocketeer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Dec 31, 2016.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

PM Modi a Pick Pocketeer

Oh wast it the 08 November 2016 when Modi reached out to us picking our pockets, wallets of the 500 & 1,000 Rupee notes!!!! He left the other denominations and the changes for us to make a living till date, thanks to him.

It was a televised announcement in the night but a broad daylight robbery, isn't it? Did we have any choice to beat the messed up implementation/execution?

I would relate this to the day I got married. Overnight all my freedom was picked but my spouse was a good executioner, unlike Modi. She did it close to perfection in stages, watching closely my resistance and making amends to her plan as it evolved. Oh what a master planning, it looks like. I am completely floored and now she operates me through remote, not a remote chance for me to go against her wishes. This is right planning and overwhelming execution.

Those days no gps, no mobiles but she tracked me to beat all the gps and maps and the apps tracking our breathing. What a technology these girls must be armoured with!!! Fully loaded is that what it is, seems so.

Coming back to our PM Modi and his televised demonitization announcement, today he is out again this evening on radio - beware folks, anything might happen tonight.

What all he could do tonight??? A wild guess of all sorts but he can beat all the wildest of all wildest guesses.

He could pick the bar soap in my wash room, the toilet cleaner that I have been using for years, the shoe lace, the engine of my car, the spark plug of my bike, the whistle of our cooker, lpg cylinder from our kitchen, the pony tail of my daughter. Let lose your imagination, he is capable of doing beyond this, believe me.

What would be nice if given an opportunity to express our wish list?

The tv soaps for sure would top the list, the inlaws thinking abilities, the female spouses dominance & slavery of male spouses, growing kids menace, the crap movies and their makers, the bad bosses, reality shows that have no tinge of reality and the list is on and on.

Oh what a memorable year it has been and wish that Modi doesn't further trouble us comman folks off anything vide his radio message tonight.

Wish you all IL folks a very happy New Year 2017.

Balajee, Amica, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

GG, how dare you say Modi is wrong? You are anti-national. Not only that you are pro-Pakistani. What's worse, you are even anti-marriage! Say, "Modiji ki jai, meri patni ki jai" to redeem yourself!

If Modi were to give us a wishlist, I would like to deposit all my earnings into a government account (where all citizens should deposit their last pennies). Every week, government should order stuff online for every family and personal stuff for individuals and have it delivered to each address. Let government take care of all that and the online payments too! Thoda chai paani ke liye paise bhi.

3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

ha ha ha

Satchiji ki pranaam - Modiji ki jai, Maeri patni ki jai :):):)

jskls likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

GG you no doubt are an ISI agent. Questioning anything Modi does is anti-national. You are also a supporter of black money and counterfeit currency. That you are still alive and didn't drop dead in an ATM queue shows that you are unpatriotic. Yes Modi can do anything. Tomorrow he could declare your car as a major source of pollution in your city and confiscate it, turn your hard earned money in your savings /current account into black money in a jiffy by a Reserve Bank order(and drive you nuts by revising that order 40 times in a single day. So show some reverence for the great chaiwalla turned fakir in designer suits..

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Viswamitra and GoogleGlass like this.
  5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

GG, looks like you need to clean your glasses. People are overwhelmed with "acche din" and are now not asking "where are acche din" but are asking "how many days of acche din are left". A statue of Shivaji will now be built at cost of only 3600 crore rupees. This statue is well placed in the ocean to stop all evils. The statue will not allow any transfer of terrorists, money to and outside India. Also, the evils inside will suffer as a new railway station is named "Ram Mandir" in mumbai. What a brilliant idea of naming a railway station "Ram Mandir". Every soul will be purified as they hear/speak about the station and this will eternally cleanse them. People will speak the truth only and will not involve in corruption. Many more such statues and stations need to be built around the country and for that Modi needs money and now with all the money deposited in the bank, he can protect and cleanse the country.

With the BJP money already converted, now they can topple the corrupt governments in different states, win elections as only they have the cash money. They just toppled a government in Arunachal Pradesh. The next step would be to build a statue in AP to protect our eastern borders. With statues protecting us in all directions and "Ram Mandir" name on railway stations, streets, airports, etc, India will be totally cleansed and progress further.

Such a brilliant strategy is out of reach for everyone except Modi.

GoogleGlass and Viswamitra like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

You are purified once when you got married and now through Modiji. Now it is your duty to remain pure. Learn sacrifice, contentment and endure troubles and it makes you a better person. Once you learn this, you will endure any government and understand patience is a virtue. :)

Viswa

shobhamma, MNR and GoogleGlass like this.
  7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

GG as usual enjoyed reading your snippet and a very late fb ...
    Looks like Modiji can get training from your spouse ...
    pity your loss of freedom GG. If only this was read by your spouse ....