plz share ur views and opinions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shrutidunwoody, Jan 15, 2010.

1. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dr preeti...

Thank u for ur reply again preeti...I really appreciate u giving me so much information that too in detail...

Hi Vasu

Thank u again for giving me some courage... U are really brave to face it...Infact i really appreciate all those ttc who face it with a positive attitude...

Vasu i m using clearblue digital...My cycle is usually 31-32 days... since this month i could not get a smiley on the opk... from next month which days should i start testing and what time should i test...

I have heard some people test two times in a day...is it necessary to check two times...

Vasu i was just inquisitive about one thing so asking u....one reason u cried, i understood bcoz i assume of stress, pain and all the things u had to undergo but what was the other reason...

In anyway i felt the pain when i read ur post...Dont worry just believe in God...And we all IL ARE THERE to share our joys and sorrow...

Thanks for ur wishes vasu and Baby dust to u as well...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shruti,
    Thanks for your wishes & baby dust.
    I too used to worry much in the initial stage of treatments. Now i hope those worries & cries gone away(at least a part) because of my learnings in this world. You can see my earlier posts where i was worried.

Your first guess is correct.

I am not good at OPks. I never tried it & no plans to try them too! I don't want one more thing to disturb me!
    You can post your queries on OPK in the opk thread & other ILs who have used it will help you out!

Keep tracking those special days & keep trying. One fine day, you will hold your LO!
    Baby dust to you!

3. shrutidunwoody

Hi Vasu

Thanks for ur wishes again...I will check in the opk thread...

U know vasu atleast we should be lucky that our husbands are there for us in whatever treatments we undergo...I have a friend in india who is desperately ttc but her husband is not ready to undergo treatment and life is really difficult for her...i feel really feel bad for her...

Anyways in the years to come hope we definetely share our news to each other...Just dont lose hope and dont give up...Just strongly believe in God...tc

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Shruti.
    Ya. One fine day we all will share the good news!

There are few men & families won't support for your treatments towards infertility. My SILs dh & family doesn't allow her & him to take up treatments. With her parents support some research went for her & when the question turned to SA, the process stopped! We can't do anything beyond asking him to go for it! It is with many families...

Baby dust to you!

5. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Shruti,
    Just wanted to mention that my gynec is a male and very experienced. After our meet, me and my husband felt that we did a good job in finding doc. when I had to select doc, I gave importance to experience and rating of the doctor than ethnicity and sex of the doctor. Search for good doctor as it is very important to have good rapport with the doctor to clear all our doubts in the TTC process. All the best for your search.

6. r.anjum

r.anjum New IL'ite

Shuruti,
    Went thru ur post thought of suggesting u my ob,I felt Dr.Benal Naik n Dr Gulzar Kassam are quite comfortable to speak with all our queries.But yes waiting time is quite considerable,if u take first or last app u dont have to wait that much.I was really had a delightful exprience with them.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  7. shrutidunwoody

Thank u sheshin and anjum for giving me details about your doctors...I definetely give importance to the experience of the doctor...thanks

8. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Hi Shruthi,
    Not sure whether am late in replying...I initially went to Dekalb medical center...not to one particular doc but to the practice there..so each time I ended up with diff doc..i shud say they were friendly...but later when I heard of Northside hospital, I met Dr.Anissa Durairaj in my 20wks...unfortunately her practice did not allow for VBAC..so she referred me to Dr.Jenny Jo from Peachtree Women's clinic (this also has deliveries in Northside only)...I have been going there now...Jenny jo had to take maternity leave and I was fwded to Dr.McDaniel...my first experience with guy doc...BUt I should say he is fabulous..not for a moment I felt different when he does internal...I've my c-sec on Monday.. if needed, will update you on my experience...
    Male/Female, Indian/American doesnt matter as long they are receptive....all docs are professional you see...

9. shrutidunwoody

Hi paddubala

Thanks for sharing with me ur experience...Ya i will definetely go for the reviews and experience of the doctor...All the best to u...keep me updated...tc...

10. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I know this is a very old thread...I am just looking for some suggestions for good gynecologist in Atlanta..