Pls suggest some good beauty parlors in Trivandrum

Discussion in 'Trivandrum' started by kvidhya, Mar 6, 2008.

1. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

Hello, I'm from Singapore, and i will be holding my wedding in Trivandrum this coming 6th December..I;ve been to trivandrum a few times for some other weddings and i have seen the birdal make up..its horrible..its always the same pink eye shadow and pink lipstick..Its my big day..does anyone have any TOP BEST BRIDAL MAKE UP ARTISTE to recommend, I dotn mind if the pirce is high as long as its a good job.
    You guys were talking about anila??izit good?? do they have any website... thanks

2. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

hi vidya24, thanks for your suggestion, does anila joseph have any website about her bridal services or do u have her contact number, can u give it to me? anyway do u have any pics of the 2 brides? i wanna see the make up..if u do..

3. simibiju

simibiju New IL'ite

nefriti is a good option.............

4. sinumukadiyil

sinumukadiyil New IL'ite

hey i am sinu....

do anyone know salons that does a good blow dry,,,in tvm or ernakulam???? does lakme salon do it?it was for my engagement

5. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

hi can any one give me the address or telephone number for

1.)ANILA JOSEPH BEAUTY PARLOUR:bowdown
    2.)NEFERTITI BEAUTY PARLOURHarhar
    3.)EVES BEAUTY PARLOURWitsend

6. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

JAYASHREE....i need a favour. please find me the contact number for these 3 beauty parlour or the address..Thanks

7. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

Does anyone knows what brand of make up does this top3 beauty parlours?? are they using proffessional make up products??? I am really really scared that my outlook for the wedding will be bad because the style of beauticians who make up in singapore is so advanced...they used airbrush amke up and all just Hollywood make up..But i can bring a beautician from singapore to trivandrum just do do my wedding make right..its so expensive...i really hope that either anila joseph, usha jan koshy of eves parlour or jane abraham of nefertiti can do a good job. Does this beauty parlours allow trial make up before the wedding date??if it does i will go to all 3 three for a trial make up and see which is the best...Witsend

8. sinumukadiyil

sinumukadiyil New IL'ite

hey teenik....
    if u are willing to try ..do try the new habib's hair and beauty salon launched in kowdiar...they are one of the famous in india ...... i am right now in newyork and i heard they are pretty famous in india and outside world .......i also want to luk best at my engagemnet .so i keep luking now itself

9. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

Hi, i am also looking for a good beauty parlour in chennai.
    please locate me ladies...

10. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

hi Sinu, is this located in trivandrum??u have the telphone number or address??? when is ur engagement..my wedding is on 6th December...