Pls Suggest me which Android mobile I buy as per my needs - read inside?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rissy, Dec 25, 2011.

1. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

:hiya I am in India. I want to buy mobile but in market various models are available so I am confused. :confused2:I want to buy either nokia, samsung or sony erricsion. My budget is INR Rs. 12000 to 16000. It should be preferably Android phone. If its samsung or sony then I will only prefer android and not any other OS except windows 7 :coffee

I am fond of internet and photos. So I want a mobile (preferably Android) which has following features

- Wi-fi, bluetooth, 3g,
    - camera with zoom and (and preferably flash),
    - video capture and voice recording,
    - touchscreen and smartphone,
    - music and video player,
    - preferably fm radio but not necessary,
    - And overall it should have this quality that I should be able to use internet the same way I can use in PC.

This is because my sister too has samsung wave 525 which cost around Indian rupees 6000, but its pathetic. Because though she can use facebook in it, its not the same way we can use in PC. i.e. facebook screen appears different and only news feed can be seen and status can be updated. If one wants to upload photo or video then its not possible. Also like in facebook on right we can see options like home, profile and sign out that options are not seen, then on the right there are lists of groups and applications and messages, but that all links don't even appear in her mobile. Once she signed in now its not possible to sign out of it because sign out link is not seen. Also timeline isn't viewed in her mobile. Now what is the use of this mobile. Even in my 4 year old model which only cost 3k indian rupees, I can view internet, email and facebook better and also check other sites, but my sister's samsung touchscreen smartphone wave 525, internet in not viewed better. :bonk

I want a phone in which I can view google, internet, facebook/twitter and other sites the same comfortable way I can view on PC. So it should be like mini computer. Computer Typing My budget is Indian Rupees 12000 to 16000. So please suggest me good phone that can be like mini computer and it should be Android preferably. Thanks already :) :bowdown :thankyou2:

2. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

Friends, for me spending 15-16k is like spending almost 95% of my one salary so its like investment and for me its not like just buy and if not like after 4-5 months get other. So I don't want to take risk and I should not feel like even after spending 15-17k I should not be dissatisfied and feel am not getting anything special so I prefer to take suggestion.

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

My suggestion would be Lg optimus net new arrival which has advanced features than Lg optimus one. it has some extra features also than what you asked for like Divx player etc....
    has wifi,3g mobile and has all that features that you have asked..i am using it. its pretty good and the rate is also 11k ...so better to choose it..
    in other company mobiles if you go and ask for with all these features that Lg optimus Net has it will go around 15 to 18k...

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

I can suggest you to get Sony Ericsson Xperia mini.. It has all the features you specified.. Check it out.. You will really like it.. :)

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Check out Samsung Galaxy Ace. It is an Android 2.3 phone, is within your budget and has all the features you mentioned.