Pls help me ! if i marry moola nakshatra-3rd pada girl is any problem for my parents?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by madhu57104, Mar 12, 2013.

1. madhu57104

madhu57104 New IL'ite

Hi friends ,

Im confused , i have consulted lot of astrologers all are confusing me . im unable to take a right decission .

Firstly girl family gave the wrong date and later girl promptly said her correct date with her nakshatra .. I really liked her but im worried does it affects my parents .

I need some help to decide . Please help me .

Thanks
    madhu

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

2. makechange

makechange Bronze IL'ite

Re: Pls help me ! if i marry moola nakshatra-3rd pada girl is any problem for my pare

Afak according to astrology, Moola star male/female has to marry someone who don't have father. But i have seen many cases where they married male/female with both parents alive and things are good so far.

But, you should discuss with your family and decide if they are ok with this marriage, Because you can't blame the girl later.

Think twice and decide. All the best.

3. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Re: Pls help me ! if i marry moola nakshatra-3rd pada girl is any problem for my pare

Hi,

I have heard that moola nakshatra will affect only very old ppl
    Like i dont know if u are telugu or not"
    Moola nakshatram moola nunna musili vallani lepestundi"

if girl is of Moola nakshatra it will effect elders in ur family who are already bedridden but it will not make them bedridden.Hope u got my point

1 person likes this.
  4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

We are in twenth century still you think someones Nakhsatra is going to take someones life? If you like her you can go ahead if you have confusions then see anyone else rather then taking some decision in confusion. Hope you got my point.

1 person likes this.
  5. reshmarg

reshmarg New IL'ite

My sister is moola nakshatra. Dont know her pada. She got married in 2009 november. Her inlaws are doing fine and got even more healthier as they dont have any responsibilities after son's marriage now :). My sister has a daughter now and she belongs to moola nakshatra too.

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Madhu Brother,

:welcome to IL family,

COngrats on the process of selecting your better half, Many sisters have explained the reality Yeah that its TRUE.

My Mother was born on Moola Nakshatra, and my grandparents (Her ILs) lived with us for quite long and the family life was very peaceful.

JMO whole heartedly take a decision and stick to it and don't keep interpreting about it later on.

Best Wishes, Happy and wise Decision making.. Om sairam

7. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

If you have concerns - then better look for someone else.
    It is not fair on the girl - if something were to happen later as a coincidence, and then some blame is pinned down on her.

1 person likes this.
  8. raja2221

raja2221 New IL'ite

Destructive constellations: There is belief current amongst the Public that girl or boy born in certain constellation cause destruction

9. raja2221

raja2221 New IL'ite

The Hindu marriage system is an ancient one, based on a host of factors that determine if a wedding proposal should go ahead or should be scrapped. Right from the time of birth to the very end of lifetime, it is the influence of birth stars and planetary positions that exert their influences over the fortunes and misfortunes of life.

10. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hello ,

My daughter was born in moola natchatram 4th padam .. Though am not very much into astrology , am little worried because of some talk .. I want to hear some success stories , who were born on same natchatram and leading a good life