Pls help hindhi jaanewale

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by CoolPie, May 29, 2015.

1. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    I dont know where to post this. I am very badly searching for some help.

I am a south Indian and I contacted an astrologer in North India and he has sent me some instructions in hindhi. He knows very little English and is unable to communicate things to me. I am sure it must have been a laughing riot to him when i managed to speak butler hindhi with him on phone, the past, the present and the future tenses all mixed and banged on him through the entire conversation. laugh1smiley

Moreover i didnt understand what he spoke. I managed to ask a few questions in hindhi, but cudnt understand what he answered. :confused2: I know a few of you must be laughing while reading this.

Finally i asked to send instructions in English to me with the help of someone. But he has sent it in hindhi again. Omg!!! Bonk! bonk! Bonk!

When i spoke in english he cudnt understand. He has sent some instructions to my email id in hindhi and I am unable to understand it as I know very little hindhi.

It would be of great help if anyone can translate it for me if I email it. Is anyone ready to help me regarding this?

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

I can help u pm the hindi message I will