dear friends, don't know how true this could be ............... this kinda accident can happen even in any good insides thought this virus doesn't work outside our body, especially in water not heard of any other instance of contacting AIDS from eating an infected blood. do give your opinion on it..... A 10 year old boy, had eaten panipuri about 15 days back, and fell sick,from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check done... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn't believe it... Then the entire family under went a Checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out... The boy said "yes". He had panipuri that evening. Immediately a group from Mallya hospital went to the panipuri vendor to check. They found the panipuri seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the onions, his blood had spread in food. When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS ..... but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it now. Please take care while u eat on the road side.