1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

please tell me about "positrim" from amway

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by aparajithaa, Jun 21, 2009.

1. pgp

pgp New IL'ite

Yes its a great slimming drink as well as health drink, I have lost 1.1 kg in 7 days, without filling weak.
    Its better to reduce 10 kg, and try maintaining it with excesize afterwords.
    Its a good way, and it balances all the food intake which we have cut down during diet. so go for it.
    you will see the gr8 results.
    But follow the instructions as given.

2. healthandbeauty

healthandbeauty Junior IL'ite

hi Ilites , positrim from Amway is a low fat energy drink , and it also mobilises the and burns the fat stored in our body and in turn provides the energy as if you have taken a heathy full meal diet but the point is that you got to have patience and also you have to skip your meals at the time you are consuming positrim

initially two times positrim and one time light food (incuding more roughage like cucumbers etc)

later on two time meal and one time positrim

3. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I heard about them too..I saw some people who used and lost weight,but when they stopped it and eating regular food and sweets etc,they gained weight in less than a month.So I don't recomend.Only Exercise and Diet control is the good option for anyone :)

4. ZainabHarriyana

ZainabHarriyana New IL'ite

Hello All ,

Positrim is the worlds best Low fat drink .. its really good one ..
    if u want to know more give me your mail address .. i will send you my personal experience of positrim ...

5. janu30

janu30 New IL'ite

Hey
    It really works i lost 1kg in just 4days....

6. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

Itz a big NO from my side...there are no shortcuts for weightloss....you have to stay on diet and exercise regularly...it wil take time but thatz the healthiest way to lose weight....n weight loss should always be gradual else you will lose the glow of the skin...i even know few people who took weight loss supplements and then had discolouration of skin etc....think abt it!!

7. sydsajjad

sydsajjad New IL'ite

Hi,

Nutrilite from Amway is No.1 in vitamins & dietary supplements, they take the extracts from the organic farms. From seeds to plants then from fruit to the product every thing is under the control of scientists. you can blindly trust Nutrilite brand... In my family many are using this product and every one are getting good results.

cheers....