Please Suggest A Beard Styles For My Bf!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by vini01, Jul 11, 2016.

1. vini01

vini01 New IL'ite

Hi,

Since beards are on trend, can anyone suggest a good beard styles for round face? My bf has round face and every week he tries to do something new. He ask for my suggestion but till now I did not like any of his style (Don't tell him though, kidding :)). So, if anyone have idea, please share.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vini

Google for bread style for round face and you will get 100s of styles. you can see which one suits him well and ask him to keep that way.:blush:

3. vini01

vini01 New IL'ite

Thank you @Arunark for your reply, appreciate it. Actually, I did search on Google but wanted to know some styles with name and which is also in trend. Well, I searched a lot and when I looked at these beard styles, I was actually shocked..lol Honestly saying, I had no idea there were so many beard styles. The only beard style I knew was French beard..lol

I am 100% sure that I can suggest my bf at least 5 cool styles. Looks bit wired though..I am a woman myself and now I have so much knowledge about beard styles that I can write an essay about it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016