Please pray for my Father

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by priya78, Jan 9, 2012.

1. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

Does he have any problem with memory?Some of the symptoms are related to alzheimer's.

2. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pranatim ,
    Thankyou so much.I am in Blore and he is in chennai due to his weakness he is not able to travel to Blore but I visit them often When I am in Blore I will call them 3 times a day.H listens to Classical music and Instrumental alone but Dr said he is suffering from anxiety disorder so he is always nervous thinking something is going to happen to him anytime .My mother is always there with praying and doing meditation.And I am also praying him everyday.

3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kylie
    My father stopped eating spicy and hot items 10 years back as it irritates his stomach.Dr's did series of tests and found there was some stomach ulcer , redness and inflammation in stomach wall and they didn't suggest operation believing that medicines and antibiotics will do good and prescribed series of antibiotics after taking the prescribed medicines also there is not even an ounce of difference now his intake level has reduced drastically.He maintain his sugar level and he has one touch kit to find his sugar level.As you suggested I will take him to Endocronoligst

4. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chabolu thank you so much for kind words.Mass prayers will always have the power to heal

5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Priya
    All's gonna be well, we all go through this testing phase. Keep you faith strong. Will pray for him for sure.
    Mega

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya...
    I will include your father in my prayers....

7. magicworld

magicworld Bronze IL'ite

dear Priya,
    Remember faith inn God can do miracles. so, keep your faith strong and that will pass on positive energy to ur dad. and also, all our prayers are will do magic. dont worry

8. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

hey priya,,sure will pray for your dad, our wishes are with you don't worry dear.

9. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Dear all
    I just returned from Madras. So I am sorry I was not able to reply.He is still in same condition.I took him to couple of Doctors and did series of tests everything is normal then why this suffering this pain this insominia.He is paranoid and he is in his own world.not understanding what we say not listening always thinking whats going to happen next.He is very very depressed and always repeating samething nearly 100 times.Doctor prescribe antidepressant medication and he is taking it.I dont know what to say.Did Mritunjaya homa , Ganapathy homam and came back..I am very much worried not able to concentrate on anything

10. dipu81

dipu81 Junior IL'ite

Dont worry Priya. Our prayers are with you. He will become alright soon.