Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by iyerviji, Dec 30, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The beginning of December was good for me. But from 7th December I am having health problems. It started with Viral fever and now leg problem for which I am taking treatment. To take rest Doctor advised to get admitted and I was in Hospital from 22nd December night till 26th December afternoon. Now under treatment taking rest and medicines from home. Yesterday Doctor has advised to work but not for long taking rest in between. You all know IL is my second home and I am missing IL very much.

Please pray for me that I should get well soon and begin the New Year with good health. When ILs pray it works.

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

2. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Vijima,

MY prayers are with you. definitely you get well soon. Wish you very happy new year.

3. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

I pray for you that you should get well soon.

Also, wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

1 person likes this.
  4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji mami,

You are in my prayers. Soon you will be back on your happy feet. Now take sufficient rest so that you can hop & jump and rock soon. [​IMG] Best wishes for you speedy recovery.[​IMG]

Happy new year 2012

1 person likes this.
  5. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Very sad to hear about it mam. Take care of ur health. I ll include in my prayers. New year will definitely give u good health. Take care

Bye

Wish you too a very very happy new year

1 person likes this.
  6. Parasu

Parasu Bronze IL'ite

I too pray for u .. Think All is well
    U will recover soon ... U will be back for us .. IL people will have great time with u but have proper food and diet .. Be positive ..
    Speedy recover and happy new year

1 person likes this.
  7. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I am coming to IL after a very long time and I get to see this very sad news.
    You will be in my prayers, Viji ma and you will get well soon and be with us once again. Take your medicines regularly, eat well and take good rest. Hope mama is fine.
    Hope the blossoming of 2012 we see you fit and fine on your toes.
    Take care
    Shanta<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

1 person likes this.
  8. vanisriv

vanisriv Silver IL'ite

Viji Mami,

I'll pray for your speedy recovery. Please PM me your email id. I want to send you Namashivaya papers...Will send details in my email.

Wish you happy healthy prosperous 2012
    Vani

1 person likes this.
  9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, you are in everyone's prayers including mine.
    Don't worry everything would be alright soon.

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

viji amma sad to know about your health issues..
    Will definitely keep you in my prayers and i am positive you will be healthy fit and fine soon:)
    Please take care of yourself.