Please help with info.....mom is fighting pancreatic cancer to see grandson graduate

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Aru56789, May 9, 2013.

1. Aru56789

Aru56789 New IL'ite

Hi All -

My mother is diagnoised with pancreatic cancer 2 months back and is fighting the pain and the disease since then. She is a wonderful human being (like you) and it is very agonising to see her in pain and see her live having to eat very little food. She has just one wish and that is to see her only grandson (my kid) graduate (next May). Now we are praying that the wish comes true.

The doctors have said that the cancer has metastasized (spread) and ruled out the surgery. And we just started her chemotherapy last week.

Like many of us, I believe in god, baba and miracles. Now, I am seeking your help with my both hands.

If you have information on any other cancer therapies (ayurvedic or any other) or if you know of someone or know of a place that can give some hope to try to cure the disease or if you have some or any suggeston as you too may have felt the pain of a suffering mother, please write back.

I thank you for your kindness.
    “Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

2. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

Re: Please help with info.....mom is fighting pancreatic cancer to see grandson gradu

hi

please see the link. which is very useful
    https://www.facebook.com/dailyhealthtipss?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
    Share this information first and read afterwards...♥
    Share it as much as you can!

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola
    tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell.
    Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden

lakshmi

3. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

Re: Please help with info.....mom is fighting pancreatic cancer to see grandson gradu

hi

even my aunt drank wheat grass stem juice which cures cancer. if you go to the above mentioned website you will find details.hope this helps. i will certainly pray for your mom.

lakshmi

4. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

I will pray for your mother.
    Sincere prayers to Shirdi Sai to cure her.
    Shakthi7

5. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am sorry about your the situation with your mother, but I see that the cancer has spread out. You did mention that your mother is in pain, don't they give proper strong pain relief medications (morphine based) especially I see you are based in the US?
    Please hold your mother's hand and read Maha Mrityunjaya Stotram as many times of possible in a day.

6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Take amla, the bigger one. It also has amazing effects, and add garlic to daily food. I pray for your mom. May Baba bless her with good health.

7. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite