1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help! Stopped Depression Meds And Feeling Low

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ShabnamF, Apr 6, 2017.

1. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

I have an issue going on in the office due to office politics. Don't feel like going to office at all. Feels like my dedication towards work means nothing to the management.

Just don't feel like doing anything at all. Everything seems meaningless, family, friends, work, everything.

2. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

I had same problems when I was younger and I can relate to your feelings. But, situations like yours are not new anymore, an office politics are common and should not be a hindrance to your work. I know, it will soon pass especially if you are not reacting negatively to them. Concentrate with your tasks and do your best. I'm sure sooner the management will also notice your contribution and hard work.

minn1 likes this.
  3. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Thanks, I am just venting here. These situations are not new to me either but it has triggered my anxiety attacks and I am having a tough time because of that. The anxiety attacks are severe and I am ending up crying because they are making me very uncomfortable. I have shortness of breath, my heart is racing and body is trembling. And to add to all this I have to put an extra effort to hide my anxiety from everybody around me.

4. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Hi @ShabnamF : wht u had for breakfast?

Take short breaks & go for some chai, snacks, lemonade or walking. Dont take thier words / action seriously. Till date u hv done a good job , so lets carry the same momentum. You feel uncomfortable ? its ok go fr a mini walk & start fresh after coming back. Do u hv any close frnds from work place or some one from different floor?

5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

See i m sending one trophy :number_one:

6. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Idli n wada.
    Will go in the evening, it's too hot now.
    What happened is very unfair, that's why I am so disturbed.
    Yes, I spoke with her and she also thinks it is very unfair and is suggesting me to look for another job.
    Thanks Maggi dear, I am trying.. sometimes some situations are hard..

maggi32 likes this.
  7. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

@ShabnamF : hi ya...how u are u?

I am busy travelling so cudnt catch up...tc

ShabnamF likes this.
  8. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Hi Maggi,

So nice to hear from you. I am doing better, how are you? Hope you are enjoying your travelling.

I have 2 vacations coming up in the next few months, so I am excited about them :banana: