1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please help my WIFE !

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by AnandForPals, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Facebook is evil, IndusLadies is divine... I am telling you... :coffee

8 people like this.
  2. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

OP....I feel bad for you :-( . I'd have felt bad for myself, if my husband were going overboard in praising his former class mate's physical appearance, or vice versa. I don't know what is harmless flirting---(OK I confess!! Even I enjoy attention, when a guy compliments me the first time---and I guess that could be a sort of flirting. But I certainly get turned off, and start avoiding the guy if these profuse compliments continue days after days---no matter what is the state of my married life, I do not like someone making it more complicated by playing on my desire for admiration)

I mean all women want to hear good things for themselves.......but making a habit of hearing good things about yourself, from someone who is not your husband.......is quite cheesy in my opinion.

If i were you, I'd certainly voice my displeasure--in a toned down voice (because yelling might make my spouse think that I am disturbingly possessive---oh yeah, its she who'd be wrong for flirting; not I---but yelling doesn't work in such cases I believe!!). I mean I would make it clear--in a strong and firm voice-----that he/she can choose to continue these "normal" rosy talks with this "other person"......but at the risk of losing my affection.

Giving this firm warning, without mixing words---I would gently move on to my normal routine....and give her the space to make her choice. If she is wise, she will stop.

3. AnandForPals

AnandForPals New IL'ite

Hi NiceGirlRadhi,

Thanks for the sympathy!

In fact 75% out of the list is already part of our life just out of spontaneity and not by design.
    Except 'criticizing' part - I admit to that. But my wife even now admits with conviction of being pampered so much by me! From start we have a special pact to be friends and we stick max to it. This extends up to sexperimentation in and out of bed.

Regarding household chores etc, theres plenty of free time because everytype of domestic help is at hand including kids supervision being shared across all family members [grantparents]. Also I was brought up thanks to my mom who thought the girl coming to my life shouldnt suffer due to exactly these little pains.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! My wife has revealed a few more points abt this classmate. He was sending lots of lewd texts also to which she claims to have 'responded negatively'. But the funny thing is she still retained the friendship, kept on flirting and never ever mentioned such a friend until I found the chats by accident.

With all due respect, this seems to be the age of restless FB women!

1 person likes this.
  4. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

JULY 7 [ NIght 11 until 2 AM]
    ------
    SCHOOLMATE: Those recent snaps - beautiful girl. but nice n plump now <petname>, trust me..
    fun teasing u...for me u were always intriguingly beautiful ! breaking boys code ..really?
    WIFE: not a 'poda' now .TRUST U.
    SCHOOLMATE: actually accentuates ur goodness.
    WIFE: u are such a nice friend. good to have u back. we are planning next wekend Blore party

JULY 19 [ Night 10:30 until 1:30 AM]
    ------------------------------------
    SCHOOLMATE: intriguingly confident woman..
    WIFE: u r making me laugh.. u r expert in complements
    SCHOOLMATE: r u the sincere correct woman waiting to be woken up?

Anand for pals

Why don't you paste the full transcript? Are you saying that they chatted just those few lines in 3 hours each. Looks like your wife is a slow typer. You should enroll her in typewriting classes so that she can improve her typing speed...:)

By the way - I personally feel you have made up that chat. Members here don't care if you are Troll or not. They love being an Agony Aunt. There have many instances where the OPs have lied in their stories but still they have got more than 40-50 replied within couple of days.

This is Yummy Gossip. Can you post the full transcript? I am sure you will get more replies and your aim to make friendship with IL women will be solidified...:)

4 people like this.
  5. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

P.S. to OP -- With all due respect, please do not make "the state of restlessness" exclusive to the FB women. FB/Non FB men are no saints themselves. Its ALL about mutually managing your married life; setting boundaries and acting firm where you have to...and showing love at other times.

2 people like this.
  6. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Woah !! That was fast...."Your breaking news" :)

I don't know where you get all this information. Maybe you should check your sources ( that is your imaginative brain). In other post of yours you said " This site boasts of representing 1 billion Indian Women". What does that mean? There are 7 billion people in this world ( of all ages and nationalities). Are you saying that there is an Indian woman among 7 people? I am not sure about that.

But you have a way of jumping to conclusions real quick. You have a real "excited and twisted" imagination I would say :)

2 people like this.
  7. AnandForPals

AnandForPals New IL'ite

DecentGuy,

There is a saying in my local language which means - "Even in an udder full of rich milk, the mosquito still seeks blood"

Finally my friend, your name doesnt seem to suit you at all!
    Wish you luck

1 person likes this.
  8. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Well well...someone is really angry....:)

Please don't call yourself Mosquito....That is not nice....

2 people like this.
  9. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

You did not reply to my post....Are you going to post the full transcript? You were very quick to post "some" of the juicy transcript when you found her Facebook account "accidently"

10. AnandForPals

AnandForPals New IL'ite

DecentGuy,

Currently world poulation stands at 7.2 billion, out of which a bit over 2 billion comes from India, roughly 1 billion women thus.

I admit my lack of communication skills has caused this confusion among you all - All I meant was to get real leverage from Indian women, rather than someone born & brought up in Western way commenting on Indian life!!!!

Thanks for your inputs anyway.