Discussion in 'Married Life' started by AnandForPals, Feb 26, 2013.
So whats the help that she needs now??? :confused2:
Stroll u troll,u got it Dinny!
I think its just harmless fun.
cummon, we're in an age we cant be soooo narrow minded.
everyone is entitled to their own share of small fun activities/enjoyment.
Also, as everyone suggested, do pay attention to ur wife (not by prying her online activity but) by making her enjoy life with you - do activities that she likes or makes her happy, keep on the romance, and fun together.
its all ok.
Thank you all!!
The response is so fast . many thanks.
I have a good shot at what you women peers think .
Dinny, I am not a TROLL - I logged in my intention of joining this site was to seek & provide(in my limited way) any help. no bad intentions.
I have my doubts
This is the last message from me to you - I am not on pursuit - its useless to poke me.
Hope its clear. I came here to get my problem alleviated and am pleasently surprised at the inputs.
Thank you all wonderful people. I am sure to visit this place again
Woah!!! Was that a threatening??
I have seen soo many ppl(mostly guys)who come on IL make a thread on a problem which doesnt really exist and then disappear into thin air.In your case too the problem doesnt really exist.I mean the subject of your thread is "Please help my wife"...which should mean that your wife needs help.But when its actually you who needs to come out of this situation or actually solve this problem.
Secondly your wife seems to be behaving like an innocent lamb.That schoolmate is not really troubling her.Whatever is happening is happening with your wife's consent.They are both flirting.
If this situation is true then be a man tell her to stop chatting and flirting with a another guy.
BTW thats my last post hereBow
After 12 years and 2 kids, life could get a bit monotonous.
It looks like your wife and her friend are flirting with each other. Which in itself is not harmful. Yet, since she isn't brushing it off, it appears to me that she likes it that someone in the world appreciates her for the woman that she is. Which again is entirely normal.
Instead of banning her from talking to her friend or checking up on her chats, which is sure to cause resentment, try cranking up the romance in your relationship.
- Leave the kids with parents and take your wife on outings/ trips.
- Give her undivided attention => no phones, laptops or telly.
- Buy her flowers.
- Call her in the middle of the day for no reason. Just to ask her what she's up to, tell her you are thinking of her and whether she enjoyed her lunch.
- Go for walks with her, give her lots of eye contact, smiles, arm around her waist etc.
- Give her pecks on her cheek when she least expects it. Say when she's busy cooking
- Ask her if you could give her a hand with the chores.
- Turn down ANY criticism. Just give tactful feedback if at all necessary. Trust me, this is important.
- Treat her like a lady. Not just the woman who cooks and cleans.
- Ask for her opinion an things or news items and genuinely listen and have discussions. This paves way for good conversation. I feel that in a lot of marriages discussions are more about household affairs/ kids, instead of random topics that we enjoy discussing with friends.
Now, these things should make her get fall in love with you over again. Good luck.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a print out of this list and give it to my DH of 11 years. Tata!
if a wife of 12 years needs all the above to feel not bored in the marriage, i cannot but pity the husband. May be he will have to do this exercise every now and then so as not to lose the wife to the FB friend :bonk
OP, how is your married life? it is best thing to have an open talk with your wife and let her know that u r not very happy.
talk black and white with her. and address all her concerns
long duration in marriage should strengthen the bond and increase the love between couple.