1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me with my mental and physical health.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by manisha512, Nov 16, 2014.

1. manisha512

manisha512 New IL'ite

Dear all,

hello to everyone, Iam new to this forum here and find this site awesome.
    Iam 31 yrs old unmarried lady with pcos diagnosed.I tried reducing weight but no result.I lost my mother 5 yrs back, I don't know whom to ask so I post my query here.Father is diabetic and I take care of him.

Currently, I have developed psychological fears of wells,heights,being alone and of suicidal thoughts.Physically I also see lots of hair-fall in bunches.

Iam not sure what's causing this, is it due to PCOS or have I become mentally ill.

please suggest me good endocrinologist for PCOS at hyd.Did anyone had these symptoms?

Please help me,please I use to work and live a happy life now Iam almost dying.
    I will b grateful for any help here...thank u.

2. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

OP:
    I think you are suffering from acute stress. Such a load to carry for someone so young. Stress is a major contributor to over weight issues, hair loss. As to the fears, these are (I believe) easily treated. I would suggest you see a psychiatrist as this is a medical doctor who also treats mental conditions of all sorts. He/she can prescribe appropriate drug therapies to help you through this. As much as you can, try to get help with the care of your dad. Also talk to the doctor if you still have grieving issues regarding your mom. You know, the responsible hard working folks often get the ****ty end of the stick because they stick with their responsibilities. Do not lose hope. When seems like a constant load now can change in an instant and you can get a whole new life. Hang on to that thought.