1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

please help me... i don't know what i should do....

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shree29, Feb 14, 2012.

1. aries1204

aries1204 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shree,

I work with traders and I dont agree that hisjob is emotionally charged or stressed. I have couple of trader friends who have loving families also get their kids to work place.

You going out to work is secondary to your problem as going out to earn just does not mean you will have great bond with your husband. I think something is wrong in the way he behaves with you, Like you dont deserve to be treated well ( this is an issue ). He is being defensive all the time and want you to be brianless wife whose sole purpose is only to serve him. I think he needs counseling. Just keep in mind that its not U !! Even if somebody else was his wife he would have behaved the same way.

You deserve a better life and a loving husband. I dont think you have to put up with all the crap he is doing.

2. nokia20

nokia20 New IL'ite

well well , the main problem wid u ,is u think tht as ur dad is a rich guy so ur husband must treat u the same way as ur dad was treating u. . If u wanted to live ur married life like a Queen thn u shud hv married a King or sum1 richer than u . . . U r exactly talking like my wife who has filed a divorce case nd within 10 days she wud free herself from wat we call , duties of ideal married girl . . . There was no major issue betn us which may lead to divorce bt as she is an exact replica of u , she has taken this extreme step. . Even though i still luv her even after she aborted our 1st child . . I m 33 yr old IT ENGR and she is a chem engr . . Out of our 1.6 yrs married life she was wid me just for 6 months . . . She wanted me to leave my parents 4eva and b a slave of her parents nd shift to mumbai frm pune (my work loc , thr were only 2 of us in our home while our parents were livin diff city , 550 kms away ) so tht she continue her job and her previus affair . . .

I salute u for tryin to save ur marriage nd still u havnt gone to the extreme step after 3 yrs ,unlike my wife . .
    I wud suggest u to remove all ties, concerned wid ur married life , frm ur parents. . Hav a serious talk wid ur H when he is in gud mood . . U cn start ur career as a freelancer or most probably join a company where work frm home is available. Bt i dnt think tht u cn manage ur job n luk after family . . And most imp , hav a child which wud keep u busy n wud kill ur boredom