1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help - Husband just doesn't like my parents

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Dhanlakshmi, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Dhanlakshmi

Dhanlakshmi New IL'ite

@renutn: Thanks. yeah I'm trying to build up my own life and career and focusing on ME for now. have decided to take care of my parents on my own, give them joy and don't expect anything from my DH for myself or my parents...want to be strong first and regain my lost and broken self-confidence.

2. srks

srks New IL'ite

I think we are in the same boat as things are going right now.... u share the same problems as I do. our father in laws are not only manipulative and tricky they are very selfish they do not care of our lives they just want their sons to be married off to the wealthiest families and doesnt want anything to do with us that... if u agree reply... having the same issues but married for more than 2 yrs

3. srks

srks New IL'ite

I have only one thing to say since Im experiencing the same issues if our husbands have cared for us they would have their own opinion on living there lives as a man should in normal circumstances, bu.t since they dont have there wits about themselves they care of there families opinion on how to take care of there own wife and kids. lucky u dont have any kids wait atleast for two years to have kids, dont bring any child to this sad situation. I did that mistake. they only care if we have got money and property. since Im a keralite it happens quite on a daily basis in kerala. my inlaws are the most selfish people I have seen in this decade , they will do anything to keep me and my parents away from his son. but in a manipulative way they dont tell directly they tell this stuff to their son. Even Im the only child to my parents. dont just wait to react i did the same but it will be too late by then