Please give your reviews on Iswarya Fertility Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by utopia, Jun 8, 2013.

1. preetysundar

preetysundar New IL'ite

HI All - I have been consulting in Iswarya Adyar , chennai for past 3 months. TTC since 2 years , I have umpteen number of reports and all tests were taken. I have been initially referred to consult Dr Amutha. She is very nice and like other doctors I referred to she suggested to take a laproscopy. I already did a HSG and received a spasm on left tube and tried 4 IUIs in a different clinic whihc was unsuccessful. My hubby has a good sperm count and motility though. Coming back to Iswarya, my laproscopy went fine , and post one week also i was bleeding. Lap results mentioend i had adhesions. One surprising factor is my uterus position is anteverted in report but always i have a retroverted uterus. ths makes me think if the report issues is bogus. Also , during the procedure a doc explained my hubby that the dye spill is not as expected but report shows normal. again food for suspicion. 2 weeks later i was arranged fr a consulation with Dr chandralekha and she questioned us wat u decided to proceed and explained my report after lap is normal. we were confused and asked fr IUI . while planning for IUI , in my day 3 of next month, i was identified with a cyst . my follicles were nt ruptured and nw turned to a cyst . and no proper response provided by docs for the same. I suspect it is due to my lap done during my ovulatoin days. still not clear if they are good or not.. someone pl suggest , if i must continue with them..m in lot of depression due to this.

2. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

iswarya is good. i got treated there , but long back. and i delivered a baby in iswarya too. kid going to school now. Dr.Chandralekha is extremely good. she helped me in my troubled marriage due to this infertility issue by my inlaws too. during my treatment then i was consulting dr kavitha , im not sure if she is there now. she is young but took delicate care.

infact i had been to prashanth , mmm and gg before going to iswarya. those days there were only 5-6 infertility clinics. now too many.. iswarya was there long back..

hi during my course of treatment i too had similar doubts. doctor explained that uterus will be retroverted in scans and anteverted in laparoscopy. i googled this info and confirmed then. being anteverted or retroverted wont cause any big prblem

during my treatment i too had cyst formation which is normal only.. dont worry. dont get depressed by googling too much. have faith and proceed.

also dont focus too much on treatment. concentrate on stress relief, diet change , walking. it definitely helps.

3. SatishDhanaaraj

SatishDhanaaraj New IL'ite

Hi,
    We are trying for a baby since last 4 years and after all the medicial test we are adviced to go for IVF, can you please help me on the Package Iswaraya fertility center charge for one IVF.

Also please suggest me which one is best Iswarya or Prashanth (Chetpet, chennai).

Thanks in Advance,
    Satish

4. SatishDhanaaraj

Hi,
    We are trying for a baby since last 4 years and after all the medicial test we are adviced to go for IVF, can you please help me on the Package Iswaraya fertility center charge for one IVF.

Also please suggest me which one is best Iswarya or Prashanth (Chetpet, chennai).

Thanks in Advance,
    Satish

5. SatishDhanaaraj

Hi,

Thanks in Advance,
    Satish

6. preetysundar

preetysundar New IL'ite

Hi sathish
    I am not sure how good is prashanth...But I visit ishwarya adyar branch and per my knowledge I think of is around 1.5 lakhs..You can get t details from Hosp directly..I prefer to continue my treatment there as my cyst is gone now and I find my doctor very trust worthy...Hope your query is addressed...All the best wit your ivf and I pray God for success in your next attempt if treatment..

7. Priyakarupu

Priyakarupu New IL'ite

Have Any one took ICSI in Iswarya Fertility centre Madurai...Can pls provide comments on Success rate , cost and their treatment