Plaza Pristine Acres Perumbakkam - New Launch @3250

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Gokool, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Gokool

Gokool New IL'ite

I was in Fairpro 2012 yesterday and got to know there is a new launch from Plaza builders.
    Project comes behind Global hospital, it is on Perumbakkam - Nukkampalayam road. Exactly 1.2Kms from Medavakkam-Shozinganallur road.
    The marketing person told me this is a launch price and they gonna increase the price to 3500 next month.
    I got a chance to see their another project in Kovilambakkam,Palikarani - Palavaram road. Its kind of descent. I would complain on windows and finishing issues other than a moderate builder by looking at the finish.

I also visited the site in perumbakkam, rite now I can see only paddy fields all around.

Any feedback about the builder and place will be a good headsup before I can bargain with the builder.

Thanks
    Gokul

2. arianashok

arianashok New IL'ite

Is it still in the launching phase? I got a mail from them last October with 2994 per sqft as the launch price and I decided against it.

3. Gokool

Gokool New IL'ite

This is a news for me! They said they are about launch the project very soon!
    Btw the price is now 3250 and why did u opt out?

4. arianashok

arianashok New IL'ite

I did not go for it due to the following reasons:

1. Lack of certain necessary(from my interests point of view) amenities (Badminton Court, etc.).

2. Water logging issue in Perumbakkam

3. Not sure about the quality of groundwater in that area.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012