Playgroups/Nurseries in Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by chaks, Jan 26, 2014.

1. chaks

chaks New IL'ite

Hii All,

I am residing in Bur Dubai and I want a good nusery for my 2.4 years boy.
    I have visited Art kid Nursery just near Karama Metro Stn and also visited New Dubai Nursery.
    I wanted to know about Art kid nursery as I liked it and found it nice.

But wanted some opinions who has experienced for their kids as to whether the teachers are polite or not.
    Also if any one has any suggestions regarding any other nursery which is really good.
    Hope to have an early reply as I want my child to join from 1st Feb

Thank you

2. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Chaks
    i am mother of 3 yrs old son . I stay in bur Dubai .rolla
    if ur interested in home nursery u can contact us ,there r 2 Indian ladies to teach kids Day care is Also available . V cover all the syllabus of preschool . Thank u bye c ya

3. poojakundoo

poojakundoo New IL'ite

Hi, I read your post and thought could be of some help since I am also looking for nursery for my child from a long time
    Finally I took admission for him in Toddlers International after a lot of study and consideration ... the primary reason I did not like Art Kid was because of the unkempt and dull atmosphere at the school ... the school needs to maintain its premises a lot better also its in a very secluded area ... the classrooms look dull and boring
    Another reason for selecting Todddlers International was the Principal .. Lucia ... once you meet her you will realize that her approach to the children and education is just too good and it matched perfectly with what I was looking out for my child .. a stress free environment where a child can learn and play. So check it out you might like it too

4. plcpooja0611

plcpooja0611 New IL'ite

am interested..can u mail m details pls