1. Hottest Summer Days around India - Beat the Heat with these Smoothies and Summer Cooler Recipes
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer Activities for Kids in U.S. Checkout New and Interesting Ideas Kids will Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Play schools/pre schools/kiddie play areas in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by newuser19, Jul 15, 2007.

1. newuser19

newuser19 New IL'ite

I am in India for a long vacation and I want to take my son around some good indoor/outdoor play areas.

thanks ahead for all ur suggestion

2. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

3. lakme

lakme New IL'ite

Best Play Schools in Hyderabad

hi hyd ils,
    happy ganesh nimerjan to all.
    i want to know the right time for a 1year 3months old to go to a play home.anyone from hyd plz tell me abt the best play homes n nurserys in the city.
    lakme

4. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Re: play schools

Hi Lakme,

I guess your child is too early for a school or nursery.
    The schools which I know take only 2 and half yr olds only.Anyway I will mention the names Zeekids in BanjaraHills,euro kids and sunshine preschool in Ameerpet.Daram Karam road.
    You can enquire them if they have any branches near your home.

And I heard of Saptaparni in banjarahills but I don't know the exact address.

Hope this helps,

5. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

hi lakme!!!

Great that u too are a busy mom (just like me) with ur naughty kid.Well u have not mentioned where u stay .....but ususally Euroshool ,Eurokids ,kidzee are considered reputable.Even kangaroos at bhills is a good one.If u r in the vicinity of Jhills,U can consider of putting ur kid in crayonns(jhills)or sparkles(bhills,yousufguda).Do let me know if u need any help.......
    take care and bye!!!!!

-lasya.

6. lakme

lakme New IL'ite

hi,
    Thank u Krish n Lasya for the info.actually i want my son to meet kids of his age n play with them.we live in a independent house where he doent get a chance to meet anyone his age. he is shy n bit hesitant with things so i feel a play home will help him to develop better.
    i live in rd no.11 ,b'hills. any info abt any good playhome is gr8 help.
    thx,bye.
    Lakme.:wave

7. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

hi, can anyone give me some info on preschools around jhills,bhills and srinagar colony please? i called kangaroo kids but the admissions are over. i saw kidzee and eurokids branch in bhills but not very impressed. anyother good school in that vicinity?please help.thankyou

8. Parvathi Asapu

Parvathi Asapu New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am working in corporate office in Gachibowli. I have very small boy of 4 months old.
    My monther is taking care of him right now , but she cant stay for longer period as she is also a govt employee. I am planning to keep baby sitter as it is not possible to leave him in a baby creche. I am currently looking for an experienced maid who can help me in kitchen in morning and taking care of my boy during my office hours.
    Can anyone help me:help

Parvathi

9. prvd2002

prvd2002 New IL'ite

Re: Best Play Schools in Hyderabad

Hi Parvathi,

Not sure if your problem is settled by now, anyways getting a maid in hyderabad is very difficult. however you can put him in strawberry fields play school, not sure if they have a branch in gachibowli, but they take real good care of your kid & they provide food as well for the kid.

Priya

10. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Try 'Bricks, The School'; it has both pre-school & Day-Care. My personal experience with it has been very good.

Cheers!