Play Schools in Valasaravakkam? Eurokids or Kidzee?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Vidhya Mohan, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi
    This is Vidhya from alapakkam near valasaravakkam. My son will be completing 2 years by this may. Im planning to send him to Play school from june onwards. i enquired at Euro kids and Kidzee in valasaravakkam. Their fees is as follows:
    Euro kids 24K
    Kidzee 29 K.

Can you help me out to choose anyone of these two? Please pour in your suggestions.

2. SSNmom

SSNmom Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

I am also staying in Valasaravakkam, and my daughter studying in Eurokids. I am completely satisfied with Eurokids.
    The teachers are very good and the Parents teachers communication is also good. They have weekly concepts for children like "Birds" (1 week), colors (1 week) etc.

3. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for your quick reply.. I visited Euro kids today morning. I am satisfied with it..

But yet to visit Kidzee.. At kidzee they said they have fully airconditioned classrooms..

By the way where are you planning to admit your kid for PRE KG?

Im planning to go for La chatelaine and my 2nd option is Pon vidyashram..

4. SSNmom

SSNmom Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidhya,

My daughter is in Nursery now in Eurokids. we got admission in Devi academy for LKG. La Chatelaine we applied and got rejected due to age criteria, and Pon Vidyashram fees is too high.

5. sridevipc

sridevipc Silver IL'ite

hi ssnmom
    wat is the age criteria in La Chatelaine for admission
    how to prepare the kid n myself for admission

6. mattaesha

mattaesha New IL'ite

In my opinion and my experience also says Eurokids is a better option. My 3 year goes there and enjoys her day out there not wanting to come home. the teachers are very loving and my daughter has also learned to mingle with other kids.

7. AnuradhaBalaji

AnuradhaBalaji New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

I am planning to send my son 1.5 years old to play school. I am also staying in valasaravakkam, few schools are nearby like, Eurokids, Kidzz, Little millennium, Daffodils. which school is good among this? and other details would also be helpful.

8. rams246

rams246 New IL'ite

hi valasai moms
    i am near anjaneyar temple valasravakkam. i am in the journey of selecting play school for my son who s 2yrs and 3 months. in my opinion zion kids near lamech seems good. i see the environment first,first thing i appreciate there is their toilets for kids is clean and good. ofcourse fees is high.but they also care for child.i think mainly hygiene is a important factor because kids are easily prone for infections. also i prefer daffodils school at palaniappa nagar valasai.the street near allensolly. these are my suggessions. i also look for your valuable opinions. please help me dear moms
    ramya

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Ramya,

my dd studies in little millennium. its very good.The teachers, classrooms,method of teaching, activitites etc are very good.im totally impressed with the school.They have van facility too.fees is normal range compared to most schools.This year for kg 1 and 2 they have introduced theater arts, dance etc for afternoon session (1-2 pm).my dd loves her school and enjoys so much.

you can definitely consider little millennium!

10. tinaedison

tinaedison Bronze IL'ite

Hi..

I would suggest for Kanchana paati.. @ Lambert Nagar near Alwarthirunagar...

Extremely good... My daughter is Just turned 2 put her there... they provide food/snacks etc.. hygienic.. i can even say she hasn't fallen sick ever since i put her there except due to rains.

She hardly took less than a week to get adjusted there.. the teachers and coordinators there are extremely friendly ..

i would strongly recommend Kanchana Paati.. also this is a institutions runs by Kanchana Paati itself ... no franchise... 8 yrs old...

the Management is very strong with their policies etc../