play school/ montessori in or near alnahda sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by melon123, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Agarwal10

Agarwal10 New IL'ite

Hey all my daughter is 14 months I m looking for a day care play school for her near king faisal street
    Please suggest a good higenic n reliable one.

2. Udeshika

Udeshika New IL'ite

Hi...any one knows a good pre school (NOT MALAYALUM TEACHERS) near muweliah???

3. friendlyaqua

friendlyaqua Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies, even I want to put my 5 yr old in a day care. I used to send him to Destination Point but there are 20+ kids and too crowded and my son himself doesnt want to go there. Can anyone suggest a good day care or baby sitting. I stay near Lulu / Food Valley.

4. coolrash

coolrash New IL'ite

Hi all dear friends
    playgroup babysitting available for your tiny toddlers in a homely friendly lovingly environment by a montessary trained teacher with assistant teacher too. Al nahda sharjah near qantrah rest.pls be free to contact 055 7358750

5. Kitty24

Kitty24 New IL'ite

Hi everyone, I would like to admit my 2 yr old daughter in Montessori based nursery. Please let me know some best nurseries in sharjah

6. MrsZaidi

MrsZaidi New IL'ite

Destination Point is the worst. Please don't put your child there. In my case, my infant daughter contracted Amobic infection from there bcoz nannies were mixing tap water along with milk powder. This was confirmed by my older child who saw this as her school bus was dropping her at destination point. Furthermore, i don't know happened as my daughter was wheezing and coughing badly, whether they left her in high AC. And they are not wiling to listen. The owner Jyoti Adkulu is very arrogant and high handed and totally money minded. I made a mistake by putting my children there. Spent 1500 Dhs for just 5-6 days of bad experience and damage to health in the case of my younger daughter, as doctor says, this asthamic breathing and cough will not go away. I suggest that you be careful and do not choose a daycare, especially for babies.

7. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

Do you have any idea what that tap is connected to which your older child saw. For your information dear that tap is connected to a water purifier, the water storage tank of which is placed inside the kitchen cupboard. Every month the TDS (total dissolved solids) of the water is checked using the meter and you won't believe but the TDS of that water is even lower than the bottled mineral water which you get in the market. Apart from that every staff member including Ms Jyoti Adkuloo drinks that same water. So next time you should try to understand the truth and then comment. And sorry to say but pls don't judge a person, since the institute rules very clearly state in the admission form that the fee is non-refundable. But still the money has been refunded to you.

8. plcpooja0611

plcpooja0611 New IL'ite

pls guide about nursery for 2.5yrs old in al nahda
    even i sty in same bldg and wanted to send my kid to a good nursery nearby
    CAN SOMEBODY pls give review about ACHIEVERS