1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum Jewelry

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by preciouslife, Jan 24, 2012.

1. preciouslife

preciouslife New IL'ite

Hello everyone!

We see a lot of ads for Platinum jewelry everywhere but I have never ventured in that direction.
    I would like to know if anyone here has explored this option. We are normally used to thinking "gold" but platinum is more precious. So if anyone has done some analysis or even visited a showroom to see platinum jewelry please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

- preciouslife

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Preciouslife,

Welcome to IndusLadies.
    What exactly are you looking for regd platinum jewellery here.Do you need some latest designs or you talking about the pulse of people in choosing platinum vs gold or ...what else..

Could you please be more specific on your question to get more responses?

3. resurna

resurna Bronze IL'ite

i have platinum jewellery and i love it more than gold. platinum comes in cute designs and looks simple and neat.

regards
    raina

4. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Even I had the doubt as to why people prefer gold to platinum, is it something related to resale value ? I'm not sure actually. I am looking to buy some platinum jewellery in the near future.

5. preciouslife

preciouslife New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Spuppala, you are right....i want to know the pulse.

I think even if we know about platinum being more valuable than gold but it looks like silver or white gold. So you pay more but the perceived value is not as much...maybe that's the reason its still not as commonly bought as gold.

Raina...you have already bought Platinum. Did the above thoughts cross your mind while buying?

FreeSpirit20....maybe you are right about resale value. Hope to get more insights into this. Let us know your experience when buying platinum.

Thanks again to everyone!

6. Preeta12

Preeta12 New IL'ite

Actually now a day's i prefer to purchase some diamond jewelery because it looks superb and also comes in a reasonable price, a part from that about platinum jewelery i never used it but will purchase once.i purchase my jewelery from fashionandyou so i get some very nice discount on my shopping.