Planning To Start A Boutique

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by yaminivineel, May 3, 2016.

1. yaminivineel

yaminivineel New IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning to start a boutique of Sarees, Kurtis and Dress Materials..

Can anyone help me with the basic investment that needs to be made and any other requirement that needs to be pre-planned...

To start with , I am planning to open the same at my home...if things go well...will plan for a separate shop.

I am also planning to ask some of the wholesale dealers and individuals for a partnership ...Just a suggestion on what I am thinking is right or wrong or if there is any substitute option for the same.

Thanks!

2. PrasanthiB

PrasanthiB New IL'ite

Hello Yamini Did you start your business..if so where did you start..I would like to know more as I would like start one

3. Shreyansh

Shreyansh New IL'ite

Planning a partnership with wholesale dealers and individuals can be a time consuming and expensive option. So to neglect that you can go for online wholesalers which is a hassle-free option for retailers like you who are looking forward to starting their business. You must decide your first investment by planning the margin of products required for your store/boutique. You can find so many wholesalers offering varied collection but if you go for my suggestion then I would recommend you Wholesalebox, because they are the leading wholesalers providing high-quality collection at minimal prices and as you said that you are planning to open the same store at home then you would be glad to know that they are also providing quick shipping worldwide.