Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rate

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Dream82, Jul 24, 2013.

1. beth101

beth101 New IL'ite

Re: Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rat

Did you find a place, Dream82? How is it going? I am also looking for a place in Kerala for IVF.

2. drchakravarthy

drchakravarthy Senior IL'ite

Re: Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rat

Dr K Jayakrishnan of KJK Hospital, Nalanchira, Trivandrum is supposed to be very good.
    Now, Medical College, Trivandrum also started IVF recently.

3. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Have you done IVF @ Craft? Kindly give details..

4. sunbeam

sunbeam Silver IL'ite

Don't go to Craft, that doctor have to only time for flying to Dubai and Qatar.
    He will speak nice, but the reality is different. Not qualified bottom level staffs
    I done 2 ICSI there, both failed, and he put more medicine than required level..i got severe side effects.. still I am suffering. Basically he doesn't have time to concentrate in each case. As my bro is from medical line, he came down and asked him why he put that injection and why that much quantity he replied in a rude manner, even to the same professional person he is not ready to explain. If u give money to the Nurse she will put injection nicely(her name is saroja senior one) . They wont give receipt of anything and bigtime liars and make you feel bad. he is selling ayurvedic and amway products too... NRI will get different treatment...IF ur result is negative they don't the courtesy to tell u politely also...MY HBG is -1 on 28th day after that also he gave medicine for 2000 by telling I might be pregnant...lol... Search for some other hopsitals... I spent nearly 3 lakhs in 2006(half of the injections in Dubai remaining in kerela)

5. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Hi,

Sorry to hear your bad experience @ craft.My neighbor did her ivf there and got pregnant (42 yrs). May be thts because of her luck.We plan to do @ KJK Hospital.They told me that the procedure cost would be 1.5 lakh. Dont know about the success rate and all.

I will update you..

regards,

Dream

6. sunbeam

sunbeam Silver IL'ite

all the best
    One of friend did IVF in KJK blessed with boy baby
    After two bad experiences in Craft, due to severe side effects of injection mine got treated in CMC vellore, then did a ICSI there in 2009 got a boy.
    Sure u soon will blessed with a healthy baby
    I will pray for u

7. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks sunbeam...

How much did you spend in vellore for ICSI? My sister is settled in vellore.

I have fear about treatment process, is it painful?

Please share treatment experience.

Once again than you..

8. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,

My friend was in similar situation like you. DH abroad / middle age etc.

But they were blessed with twins after the treatment from Dr.K.Jayakrishnan, KJK hospital. He is a good doctor and the institution follows better ethics. For him, it's
    a passion rather than a profession. So no ''business technics'' involved.

Second option is

IVF treatment in Kochi,Kerala - Infertility treatment - IVF

It is the branch of Original bournhall clinic in UK. They are pioneers in IVF.

Third option CMC, Vellore

The department of re-productive medicine in Vellore is really good.
    If your sister is there, why don't you try Vellore? It could be cheaper as well.

All the best.

9. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Dream82, Any luck?
    I got conceived naturally after taking medication from Samad,TVM but had miscarraige 8th week.I am currently taking medication from Craft,Kodungaloor.Still no luck with first ICSI and 2 Embryo transfers,However, i havent lost hope.Doctor Sankalp has told me , with my AMH level being too low(0.2),I may have to take 2-3 ICSI to get success.I have decided to believe the doctor and continue my treatment there.Craft is close to Kochi where i work and stay.So helps me go get family support and treatment together.However it is too costly.Already spent close to 3.5lakh.

10. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hi Happyperson,

I have heard a lot of positive about CRAFT. My friend conceived from there. She had tried for five years with different hospitals in Bangalore and got successful in her first attempt in CRAFT.

I have heard that they have the best facilites.