1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Planning For A Trip This December..florida Or West Coast.. Need Some Inputs..

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by gknew, Nov 16, 2018.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am planning to go for a trip this December.. Around Christmas.
    Me, DH and 5 year old DS will be going. I have visited East coast. I am yet to see Florida and west coast. I am not sure how the weather and crowd will be there in Disney during Christmas/new year. I heard there will be a lot of crowd and it's expensive around that time. Is that true? Am I planning it very late? Heard that we can't get the fast passes if we don't plan earlier. I am yet to understand all those Disney stuff yet.
    I am here to get some inputs on the weather about west coast in December? Is it worth to go for a trip there during winter? When is the right time to visit there?
    What are the must see places in West coast? I may plan for 2 weeks trip.
    If you suggest to go with Florida, what are the other places in Florida other than Disney?
    Any input is appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Twofeathers

Twofeathers Bronze IL'ite

Hi, weather in So Cal is pretty nice - we have cool evenings and mornings and moderate day time temps in high 60s low 70s. If you go up north along the coast is get pretty cold. I would suggest Florida. My friends are going to the Keys. Have a good and safe holiday time..

gknew likes this.