Planing For Ivf Next Month Help Me Friends Urgent

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ramyakumar2016, Nov 5, 2016.

1. ramyakumar2016

ramyakumar2016 New IL'ite

hi friends im silent reader to this site.this is my first post.mine is unexplained infertility i conceive naturally 3times but ends with missed abortion all test reports came normal.Now my AMH Value become low.my age is also 30.so we decided to move IVF.next cycle doctor decide to do egg transfer. yesterday in my 8th day After Scan doctor prescribe me ovigyn DSR to improve my AMH and contraceptive pills novelon to suppress my dominent folicle. im afraid to take both the pills at the same time its affect my egg quality but i ask nurse through phone but she dont reply properly. I have two question 1. Whether can i take 21 days contraceptive pills from my 10th day (mid period) . 2. Can i take both pills at the same time which one supress Egg and one improve egg . Whether it will affect my egg quality at the time of transfer.please reply me soon already i met many centers waste my money and spoil my health lastly i choose this famous center for my IVF.Me and my husband both are very upset and before i start pills waiting for yours reply please friends reply me soon.

2. ramyakumar2016

3. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

I am suggesting based on my experience..

1)my doc told bcp on day 10 won't help much as follicles would have already grown... But she told use of met oxi progesterone or normal progesterone dose would help to suppress cyst or dominant follicles...

2)my doctor told don't use ovaries plus (amh tablet) n bcp together.....

My suggestion would be don't get hurry.... Suppress cyst or dominant follicles in one cycle .... Take amh tablet for 1-2 months.. Then kick start your ivf in full strength for success... Good luck

4. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

My suggestion would be if you are so doubtful then it's better to get a second opinion from another doctor.. You still have time till 35..Don't get stressed.. Stress will lead to hormone imbalance.. Be positive.. Get an appointment with another doctor and ask all your doubts..

5. ramyakumar2016

Thanks vanicha and lalsang.friends we had lot of family pressure and my AMH IS ALSO VERY LOW.so we decide to move fast to IVF.recurrent miscarriage also dist me lot.already 2times dygnosis lap and hystero done to me we visit many center before this center they all told we want to do dygno lap and hystro before IVF.so switch off treatment from there and came to this center first day itself that doctor force to go fast we visit many center finish all test finally came to this center every time in my visit doctor force to go fast.she give high sucess rate so we choose her.

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its a routine to give bcps in the previous cycle and start ivf from the next cycle. It's called long protocol.
    Generally docs give those amh improvement tablets for 3 months before the start of ivf so that there will be some improvements during ivf. Its too early to see some response in less than 1 month time. Talk to your doc and delay few cycles, that might improve or balance amh.
    Take care. All the best.