1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Plan Vs Situation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Hmm Plan Vs Situation......
    I always wondered how the things will end up if i plan it so so so perfect.... Sometimes it may turn into disaster we curse it as fate :mad::mad::mad: and sometimes it may turn out splendid we praise it as luck :D :D
    But i think this fate and luck though they play hide and seek in our lives at some point they also depends on us :)
    We say yes to someone either in love marriage or arrange marriage and the things happen next after marriage(fate or luck) depends on us. Either we plan to adjust with situation or move on or move out of the situation and this becomes second plan or second part of plan :) life is so confusing as this :)
    We cant predict what might happen next and we all live our lives as per flow :)
    Recently i planned not to take leave at all :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: but thanks to my cousin's marriage :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: have to take leave.... of course its very good news but i have to take leave na :rage::rage::rage::rage: ahh situation :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:
    But i always wondered whether i should go as per the plan and ignore situation....:innocent::innocent::innocent: But some situation pop out from no where making us saying no to plan:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: Cant some situation be handled easily? Wondering was answer i might get :D

rachaputi, vaidehi71 and periamma like this.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha
    Only yesterday talked about angels telling 'thadhasthu' and today you talk about luck!:smile:
    So true!:)

Well, the answer is we can't plan every aspect of our life, which is a fact. We can plan certain things, but still we may encounter things, incidences and we change our course or direction of approach or change the plan altogether. So you adapt and change the plan accordingly. This is what makes life as unpredictable.

Nice snippet.

Caide and beautifullife30 like this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha i dont believe in luck or fate :) yeah true life is unpredictable :)

vaidehi71 likes this.
  4. vaidehi71

Ha ha
    Yeah agreed. You don't believe in fate or luck.
    Perfect planner then?
    Good luck for planning!!!!!!!!

Caide likes this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

not so perfect but lil bit

vaidehi71 likes this.
  6. vaidehi71

Yeah good on you!

Caide likes this.
  7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

hehe :) sometimes being perfect is also prob

vaidehi71 likes this.
  8. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Life is thrilling because of its unpredictable nature and future................take things as they come...........It is advisable to definitely plan things............but don't feel bad when things go wrong..............

God has fixed this rule for everyone from King to beggar..........nobody knows if they will remain with same family, health and wealth tomorrow............It is a suspense for everybody...........The Thrill of Life lies in the suspense.............

vaidehi71 and Caide like this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah life is full of suspense :D but practically when things go bad i do feel bad for sometimes :) and even if i plan properly i wonder y things pop out from no where :D

vaidehi71 likes this.
  10. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

After a few incidents in my life, I have prepared myself to face both the good and the bad surprises in life.

Now that I have started accepting the unexpected with open arms, I find myself in a position where I am getting mostly positive surprises! True!

A bad scenario becomes a fond memory few years down the lane.....for the lesson that it teaches you. Cheer up! I bet a great time has been planned for you in your cousin's marriage - who knows you might even meet your future husband and his family :smilingimp:

Suparni, vaidehi71 and Caide like this.