Places for shopping in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by Sushmakiran, Jan 23, 2009.

1. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

readymade salwar suits

Dear friends,

Any suggestions on where i can get stylish readymade salwar sets, like nice ethnic color combinations, antique work types...it would be nice if you can suggest shops that stock up sizes on L,XL.:thumbsup i checked out brisha and oorja but they did not have stocks on larger sizesDrowningI generally buy L in fabindia( to give an idea on my readymade size)

Luv,
    dolly

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: readymade salwar suits

Hi dolly,

L or sizes varies from brand to brand/shop to shop.Can try L size at Taruni(Ameerpet),Globus(City center mall),Neerus(Rd no:1,opp to City center mall),Shanthi's(Banjara hills rd no:2,Lumbini Mall).

Fabindia stocks the best cotton readymades(mix n match) i shop there most of the time as its walkable to my place:) .

3. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

Re: readymade salwar suits

Dear lathaa,

I also love to show at fabindia for my kurthis. but right now i am looking for a grand dress for my brother's sangeeth function. I have not visited any of the shops you have stated. Will take a look and see if i can get something nice.

thanks for your prompt reply:cheers:cheers

Luv,
    dolly

4. Asha123

Asha123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back from India, i had been to india to attend my brother-in-laws wedding, by god's grace everything went well, and ofcourse i did good shopping also, thank u all for all the usefull information on shopping at hyderabad.

I just love this place, i really had good time with my parents and in-laws.

Rangoli- opp Chutney's at Panjaguta circle is another good place to shop for nice sarees for wedding and even designer sarees.

Happy shopping.

5. souin247

souin247 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Apart from the shops mentioned in all the above posts, do you all know any shops (not so famous but have a good quality or people (ladies who sell in houses) how sell daily or office wear dress which will be easy to maintain. I usually shop for my dress in Taruni, Koti, Abids, Ameerpet and General Bazaar. I will be visiting India (Hyderabad) in 3rd week of May. I want to buy a lot of Office/daily ware dress materials as I am visiting after 3 years. So can you all please help me?
    Regards

6. souin247

souin247 New IL'ite

Hi Buru,
    Any specific shops in Himayatnagar and Lakdikapool to shop for dress materials.
    Regards

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Two more choices.......Narsing in Ameerpet, Cheapjack in General bazar.

8. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Glad that you had great time shopping in Hyderabad.Thanks for the feed back.

9. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Souin,

As you require loads of clothing for formal and casual wear,its better opt for the shops in and around General baazar and Badi chowdi.The shops there stocks dress material at very reasonable prices and with varied choice.The lane beside Badi chowdi police station(koti) has many such kind of shops.

Will find out shops around Lakdi ka pool and Himayatnagar and let you know here.

10. souin247

souin247 New IL'ite

Hi Priya_Mommy and Lathaa,

Thanks.

Regards