1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pl. Help Me On How To Deal With This What You Girls Do

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rose03, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

In continuation to the post Very Confused About This Cheating Relationship , me and my husband having fights on and off. i am taking time to forgive him for the way he did it to me and my family. but in between he would lose his temple and bad mouth me and my family. today i Had again went thru situation where my husband and in laws were one side and i was on other side. my husband is very cunning and intelligent in twisting his talks and proving everybody that he is right always and i am wrong and blaming me for everything .I cant see my daughter crying when we are all fighting . it hurts me a lot.

My husband is very immature, he want to travel and njoy his life and never take care or think of tomorrow. though he is not even graduated ( tells me he is graduated, never showed me certificates), people says he is 10th+ and I.T.I . he is very sincere at work and work pretty good. my worry always is how he take care or is he able to get a job if he goes to india. we are in singapore now. he is not smart enough in business or anything else.. all he knows well is eating well.. that is what i know for the last 3+ years.

for small matters, he gets tempered and badmouth me like anything though i am struggling here to take care of everything. like planning for studies for my daughter and our future savings like property buying and financial planning amidst my busy work schedule. i feel like how long i should suffer like this. where i think numerous times before buying anything thinking if i dont save we have no savings for future and what will happen to my daughter's life.

though we plan financially, my husband always lies to me.. he does everything with out letting me know giving money to his friends or family or anything. he does not tell me until i ask him . I ensure i tell everything to him .

i donno i am losing interest in him day by day and increasing my enmity towards him by his current actions which makes me remembering the way he did it in the past though i feel that i should forget the past means the way he made me to suffer. but finding it very difficult , the moment i feel the way he does in the current situation is injustice, i feel like dragging all the past ask him why you have been torturing me like this.. his family is one alien family thinks whatever he does is always right..

pl. suggest i feel like walking out of this relationship , in fact he says too.. recently his parents at home we both fought they are like since we are here you are fighting otherwise you would not have fought with my son like this.. do u do this if ur family is around.. what a injustice family.. and his father acts like we want to pack up and move somewhere ,since we are around ur wife is doing is doing like this.. his mom too.. my husband is like she did infront of my parents, i will not stay with her anymore..

i really feel like dying but resisting for my daughter , mom ,still have sibblings to get married