1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

What kind of guy is he, who can’t tell his siter-in-law from stepdaughter.? Looks like Peter Mukherjea , former CEO of the STAR network belonged to this tribe of innocent babes.

His stepdaughter who he thought was his sister-in-law got murdered and his wife, the killed girl’s mother gets arrested in the case and now our man says, he had so far thought that the girl Sheena was his SIL. Hope he was able to distinguish sitcoms from soaps when he was STAR CEO.

No wonder shows on the group’s channels were agonizingly boring. They didn’t know when to end and ran for longer period than the years our unsaintly Peter believed that his step daughter was his SIL. Has Peter been a pumpkin eater all along? Had a wife but others had kept her, sorry were married to her before him. The count is at least twio before Peter when our beauteous Indrani was wedded to one Das (though Das now claims it was a live-in arrangement) and then Khanna. And with such worthy people around who can say that the institution of marriage is dying?

This is one of the instances that makes me thank the stars that I had the wisdom to shave my hair off. Thank God for my bald pate. Otherwise I might be pulling my hair.Dear males of the IL species, if you want to get rid of your hair without paying the barber all you have to do is to read the details of the Sheena Bora case and all the knotty relationships of the people involved
    Not only our Pete, but even one of Indrani’s ex-husbands (Don’t ask me for the number, I am pretty bad with figures. Only thing I can say about figures here is Indrani had a damn good figure. Otherwise so many men wouldn’t have drooled over her) thought that her son and daughter were actually her siblings.

Looks like she was strangled and her body dumped in Raigarh, Maharastra in 2012 and until few days ago everyone blissfully believed that the girl had departed for the USA and not for the hereafter. Seriously, Pete, do you expect anyone including you to believe that your “SIL” left for USA, without saying bye to “Jeejaji”?

Looks like mommy dearest, outraged that her daughter was having an affair with her stepson, bumped her off or got her bumped off.Oh dear, what is happening to morality in this world? Girls are having affairs with sons of their mothers’ husbands who aren’t their brothers. Is it surprising such a highly moral mother who conned her latest hubby into believing that her daughter is actually her sister got outraged at such a travesty in this dark age of Kali and put an end to her sinful sister’s oops sorry daughter’s life.

Frankly, someone in our Peter’s place must be watchful about gold diggers.But they never do. One look at a pretty face, they flip. Don’t even examine the antecedents of the objects of their desire and tie a knot around their own neck.
    As the Mumbai policemen who don’t have the blessing of a bald pate keep pulling their hair over the case (I saw Commissioner Rakesh Maria on TV. He has sparse hair. I advise him to go to a barber and shave it off too or try his luck with some hair remover), let us instead focus on the moral of the story.

The moral is what Shakespeare’s Iago tells Roderigo in Othello: Keep thy money in the purse. If you feel that you are flipping for a gold digger like Peter the pumpkin eater, hold your purse even tighter. She will soon get tired of a kanjoos and move on to greener pastures where rich, more naive people are waiting to believe that their prospective stepdaughter is actually the sister-in-law.

7 people like this.

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

i beat u to this story, balaji.HAHA

But u have a better version, pumpkin eater eh ! Peter looks terrible and bald, what did indrani see in him, rather she msut have seen his wallet eh !
    And yesterday prahlad kakkad on times now was tlaking of some 500 crores, wow. Thats a lot of money, and one murder is too little for this amount. Let us see now who is the next to get bumped off.

HAHA

And well since sheena was his saali, as per what indrani told him, and pretty, dicey things could ahve happened.

Great one Balaji, yr version is damn good. i am also going to post now , a part on this and a part on the other gurus, so hold on.

Regards

kamal

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji I beat you there and You beat me here haha. It is certain big money is involved. I just don't understand what Indrani found in Peter except money. That guy is fat and old. But according to media, they don't have enough evidence to convict indrani as she has not confessed and if the other accused come to know of it they can recant the confession.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Balajee,

A woman like Indrani who had many affairs and marriages before obviously is paying attention to the size of the wallet than a handsome looking men and similarly, someone like Peter is not looking for moral woman as his spouse and he is looking for a beautiful wife he could proudly introduce in the social gatherings. When someone had fallen for the beauty, it is easy for Indrani to convince him of anything including introducing a daughter as SIL. You rightly called Pete as pumpkin eater.

It is unfortunate that Sheena had fallen in love with Indrani's son and I am not sure whether she knew that the guy who she had fallen in love was actually her step brother. It looks like mother and daughter never got along well and the affair added fuel to the fire. Had she not fallen in love with her step brother, at least, she would have survived.

It is a great idea to have a clean shaven head like Cho Ramasamy so that we have no further damages to our hair when we read such stories, thanks to Kamlaji and you. How can I even attempt to blame you for not having a count of Indrani's husbands when she doesn't care to keep a count?

You found a neat name for the mega serial "Pumpkin Eater". I had earlier chosen the name "Beauty and the beast".

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, I don't think the moral aspect of the issue, (i.e. the love between step-siblings) really comes into picture here. I think it is all about money. Sheena reportedly had huge sums of money that Indrani allegedly siphoned off from investors in her media firm and refused to return it inviting mamma's wrath. May be SanjeevKhanna is also a loser because of that. Money destroys filial -maternal bonds.

6. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Reminded of KB's 'Apoorva Raagangal' where the Mom falls in love with the son and the Daughter falls in love with the father. A complicated relationship..of course, happened unknown to each other. The ladies leave the father and son duo to preserve the sanity ?! of the relationship and director the sanity of the audience. :)

Lust and greed are the root cause of all evils.. Can't believe that pete believed his wife's story. Love is not only blind.. but has no brains either.

1 person likes this.
  7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Vanitha in this Apoorva Ragangal everybody is singing out of tune, Indrani is not singing at all despite the best efforts of the interrogators and the police is trying to find some raga in all the cacophony..

1 person likes this.
  8. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Balajee,

All the characters/accused/victims in this case seem to be caught in a maze including the Mumabi Police :) . There seems no end to flash news and latest updates, though the ultimatum is "Sheena" is dead. Definitely following the news reminds me of the Hindi televisions serials with twists and turns every minute, dead people reincarnated, every single relationship is a triangle and what not.

And probably this is how it is with the so called Elite class of people, where anything and everything happens. I liked the title of your post :thumbsup, Peter definitely would have relished the pumpkin at one time :wink: , don't you think.

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee Sir
    This case is such a loony beany one with new twists each day n m sure the newsmedia must be climbing one on another to get latest juicy tidbits to start another debate... But fotr you guys I wld nt hv known more details...

By the excuse my ignorance wats the meaning of Pumpkin eater? pls

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Balajee,

For those who are struggling to understand who is related to who like me, I am giving below a family tree that I picked up from Wikipedia:

[​IMG]

Viswa

1 person likes this.